• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Free] I can make you a signature like the one I have!

McCree

Smash Cadet
Hey! Since I personally like signatures a lot, and think they are important on a forum, I am offering to create a signature like the one I have. You can choose the character shown (should, but doesn't HAVE to be from Smash Bros, especially if it fits your username, you can choose whatever), and the text written.
For the text, you can also choose a subtitle, for example:
Gnar - the missing link

I will try my best doing them asap, and if you don't like yours, I can try changing it up a bit, to make it fit your style more :)

Cheers

Edit:
From time to time, I will start creating new styles, I just need to train a bit in photoshop.

zacknotzach

Smash Rookie
I'd like one, but you mained bayo in smash 4 sooo.... just kidding, can you make one that says Duo? I like pastel pink and blue colors, but dont care that much. Also an incineroar one if possible for a friend, but it doesn't matter that much.

Last edited:

McCree

Smash Cadet
I'd like one, but you mained bayo in smash 4 sooo.... just kidding, can you make one that says Duo? I like pastel pink and blue colors, but dont care that much. Also an incineroar one if possible for a friend, but it doesn't matter that much.
I never really played online, and I didn't even play anything remotely close to competitive, like I just smashed buttons lol :D but I get you.

So I can surely do your requests, but wouldn't you like a character for the first signature? Just a backgroud and the name (wouldn't be a problem, just need to know)

I can do the Incineroar one too, without a problem, I just need a name to put on it!

zacknotzach

Smash Rookie
Sorry internet was acting up a lot but I'm back now. For the Duo one no character, I might use it on other forums too, not just Smashboards. Scratch the incinerator one for now too, still trying to decide on a true ultimate main, and I might get back to you once I have one.

McCree

Smash Cadet
Sorry internet was acting up a lot but I'm back now. For the Duo one no character, I might use it on other forums too, not just Smashboards. Scratch the incinerator one for now too, still trying to decide on a true ultimate main, and I might get back to you once I have one.
Okay sure, since I need a color for the background, I'll just use your profile picture colors for it, is that okay? And I won't be able to do it this week, since I don't have a PC rn!

zacknotzach

Smash Rookie
That's fine. The profile colors would be great too! Would you mind if I got back to you sometime in the future for another once I do have a main?

McCree

Smash Cadet
That's fine. The profile colors would be great too! Would you mind if I got back to you sometime in the future for another once I do have a main?
No I would not mind! I love doing this, and if it makes you happy too, we both get something from it ^^

zacknotzach

Smash Rookie
Thank you for all the help, feel free to message if you have any other questions, I'll try to remember to check when I can.

Top Bottom