• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frame data for customs?

MeteorSpike

Smash Cadet
I'm wondering what the frame data is for Sonic's custom specials, primarily his UpB's
For instance, on that kuroganehammer resource, Sonic's default UpB's hitbox is out on frame 4 (the spring), is intangible on frame 5, and has a FAF on frame 19
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Sonic
How do these values (startup, intangibility if any, FAF) compare to Sonic's alternate UpB's?
I'm also curious about Springing Headbutt, and the separate startup frames of the spring and the headbutt
Also, are there any technical differences between Sonic's DownB's?
I can't seem to notice any
Thanks in advance

MeteorSpike

Smash Cadet
I don't understand how to fully decipher it
For instance, regarding Springing Headbutt, it's showing percentages at "Frame 1-2," so are the hitboxes on that move literally out on frame 1?
It also says "Frame 1-2" for both default Spring and Double Spring, and I know default Spring is not actualy out on frame 1, so I'm doubting this is the case, and I'm sure I'm misinterpreting it

Top Bottom