• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frame advantage on Luigi's aerial interrupt?

Boxer

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew offhand if there was a frame advantage to using Luigi's aerial interrupt with Up-air (L-cancelled, of course) as opposed to jumping up and wavelanding down? It feels like it might be a little faster to use the aerial interrupt if you could get it consistently, at least when getting to the top platforms on tri-platform stages. I could probably test myself in 20xx or something, but I was curious if anyone knew offhand.

Yann J.Ridin

Smash Apprentice
Switzerland, La Suisse, Pays de Neuchâtel
With Upair, you gain few frames more (like 2 or 3) because with wavelanding, you have to go more above the plateform.

Anyway, the fastest way is to teeter-cancel your waveland on the plateform. so you can have theorically only 1 frame of lag.

Top Bottom