• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Impact 16, 10/07/2011

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ill be in paris this month, hopefully before the 10th so i can attend, but if i dont make it before the 10th id still like to play some of the french brawlers at a smashfest or something...

K@0S

Smash Ace
From what I recall :

Singles :

1st Gluto
2nd Leon
3rd Deimos
4th Kaos
5th Zulu/Myollnir
7th Yami/Jebu?? (not sure if he's 7th or 9th)

Teams :

1st : Kaos/Killone
2nd : Gluto/Karma
3rd : Leon/Deimos

On a side note, Jedu did really well despite being ranked 8th in Finland (he's either 7th or 9th)

Bjay couldn't attend because he had to work in the evening (he came to say hello though)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Needs moar info =/

Who did you lose to? Deimos too good? Where's the bracket? Number of entrants?

:059:

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
From what I recall :

Singles :

1st Gluto
2nd Leon
3rd Deimos
4th Kaos
5th Zulu/Myollnir
7th Yami/Jebu?? (not sure if he's 7th or 9th)

Teams :

1st : Kaos/Killone
2nd : Gluto/Karma
3rd : Leon/Deimos

On a side note, Jedu did really well despite being ranked 8th in Finland (he's either 7th or 9th)

Bjay couldn't attend because he had to work in the evening (he came to say hello though)
I ranked 7th in singles (Le Syd).
Sorry Jebu :awesome:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament, awesome people and great games =) The environment seemed really welcoming.
Thanks everyone.
Big thanks to King Funk for helping me out with stuff and introducing me to the people at the tournament. You have the best Fox that I've played so far.
I wish I could come more often to these types of tournaments.

Random shoutouts
Nives: keep repping that Lucario! It was really awesome to play and to talk to you.
The get-up attack stage spike that happened during our set was just too random.
Lucar: Pika dittos FTW
G-kun: Nice Pika. Your doubles team with Lucar was really good.
Leon: You sandbagged me pretty hard in our MM xD Great player and awesome person.
The IC who ***** me in pools (Roller?) : Good IC. Thanks for sharing those tips against ZSS.
Glutonny: Da Bess.
Zulu: Good Olimar. I'm terrible at the MU and got punished pretty hard for my bad approaches.
Senato: GGs. Good Falco.
Ether. GGs. Nice Snake.
Le Syd: Needs moar Pikachu!
Tynoto Your Pit was really good. Never before have I played against a Pit who can do all those steezy tricks that you did.
Fox-main from Paris: Sorry for not remembering your name either =/. Nice Fox, DK is just too gimmicky.
Deimos: Your Falco was really good and most likely the best I've played so far. GGs.
Blubo: Really good Ike! :O Thanks for the money match.
Nintenpro: Good Rob, GGs.

I'm sorry for those that I forgot. Like I said, I am terrible at remembering names out of my head, especially from a big tournament like this.

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
Yay good **** Jebu for placing so high.

Yami please upload the Jebu vs Deimos set, I'd really like to see it :)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Big shoutout to everyone, this tourney was awesome.

And let me say this: Finland might be really good. =D

Also, I'd like to know who has a replay of a match between me and Kaos from pools? I think it was on Sangoten's Wii but I'm not sure where to contact him. I sent Yami an SMS about that though.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
good stuff jebu sorry i couldnt go to team with you and our money match is still pending :D

i just got to paris last friday so hopefully i can attend a smashfest or a small tourney or something soon im dying to get to know the paris brawl scene

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You should contact somebody from France via MSN if you wanna play. A lot of them don't really post here or check regularly.

:059:

Top Bottom