• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox's Combovideo: Don't Shine too Much

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
This video surprised me, it was quite well done. Although the last song ended a bit short (maybe you could've tried to cut out some clips just to have that one song play). That shine on the Falco (on dreamland 64) to forward B and so fourth was pretty cool I thought. Also a word of advice, shine more...j/k j/k lol.

Noutchi

Smash Rookie
Thanks for reply guys :) and yes I know for the second song =/ I've lost some video ^^'

darkshy

Smash Ace
Wow your alot better than I am. If I may ask how is your aim so good with your edgegaurding? I try and try and always miss my shine.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
If I can butt in...

The secret to shining things like the firefox and illusion is to tack on the shine right before you're hit. The shine's hitbox extends further than the hexagon itself, so you can hit the opponent out of their recovery before they even touch you. This doesn't only apply to the firefox/illusion. You can use it under any circumstances.

Good stuff.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
awesome. ge more clips of med-lo tiers though. i never even saw peach in there.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, loved the Dan combo at around 55 seconds XD...*cough*

Anyways, nice vid. Especially for your first time. That Falco though...there were a few clips where he seemed to be getting juggled a little more than he should...but anyways, good vid.

smasher_25

Smash Cadet
that was good, especially with shining to keep them from coming back to the edge.

Top Bottom