• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxes at APEX 2012!!!

M@v

Subarashii!

The most hyped smash tournament to date is coming up just after the new year!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262

I want to see as many fox players as possible at this! If your going to pick one tourney go to, make it APEX. As a veteran of both the previous APEX tournaments, I can say you wont be disappointed!

-Europe's coming

-Japan's coming

-Possibly Australia

-3 days of brawl, melee, and 64 craziness!

-Epic smash hotel

-Netbook/3ds giveaway!

-Top notch live streams

-Your's truly will be there, likely helping to TO some as well.

-You will actually get to see me auto cancel a fair!

It would be awesome if this could get stickied, but I don't know if that's allowed or not.

I'll keep an attendance list, organized by region, in this thread.

Kuares

Pizza
The most hyped smash tournament to date is coming up just after the new year!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262

I want to see as many fox players as possible at this! If your going to pick one tourney go to, make it APEX. As a veteran of both the previous APEX tournaments, I can say you wont be disappointed!

-Top notch live streams

It would be awesome if this could get stickied, but I don't know if that's allowed or not.
Well it looks better than what I would have made it out to be. Me showing up depends on how crazy people here are about it. If they go, I'll tag along. If not, then no. Defiantly a good plan to meet up though.

...and isn't a livestream a deterant for showing up : P

Also, this thread is more of a Hype thing and not informative on Fox gameplay. Considering the tournament will already be stickied in the Featured tournaments when the day comes closer, probably not. If people talk it'll stay, if not then you know what happens.

crifer

Smash Lord
Thanks Gardex ;-)

I don´t think TKD is coming, he quiet a while ago. Samboner quit like more than a year ago. don´t know about Nakat, would be nice :-)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Nakat, I'm tempted to ask my fam up in NJ to let me chill there during this tourney.

Then we can activate our plan and somehow get to stay your place.

crifer

Smash Lord
OK, lol :D
Good thing is... 5 $ are like 3,2 € ... it´s not that much because the trading course right now is pretty good for us :D

crifer

Smash Lord
This is going to be dumb, but can you bring me a souvenir? Looool I want something cool from Germany if it's ok with you.
lol, I´ll try. I have a nice idea... i hope it works out :D as alternative: What do you exactly thought about? like a german beer, a shirt or something?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Who do you main? I don't play the ditto but ill mm any other character you play.

:phone:
I'd either like to do snake or pit depending on how much your wanting to do it for. If it's like 1-2$ i'd really like to do both. If it's more than that i'll do one or the other lol.

I need to play some good foxes :) cuz i plan on using him after apex.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
i heard ken was going.

Play him and says HolyV said hi...

**** you south america (and parents) :'(

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hmmm i may be coming. hotel is looking pretty expensive atm tho...

Top Bottom