• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox + Wolf = ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah I thought Lucien quit way back when I still played... xD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm not really active around these boards, I just saw the thread being the one which was last posted in... but the title is too tempting...

Fox + Wolf = Every furry's dream.

*ducks away under the flames*

Sorry <_<

castorpollux

Smash Champion
he's not really playing anymore. he just promised sean that he would go to his tournament. because lucien only plays for fun, he went all random

BurningBlaze

Smash Rookie
Me... and my scrubby freind played Wolf & Fox together for a 45 minute team brawl against LVL 9's.

We won, the key is to have TA off.

mith132

Smash Apprentice
Me... and my scrubby freind played Wolf & Fox together for a 45 minute team brawl against LVL 9's.

We won, the key is to have TA off.
lol i think the idea here is to have TA on. Otherwise one person could be falco and laser spam while the other person is some heavy character that smashes.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Haha I was going with the obvious when I saw the title so I thought Fox + Wolf = Furry Love and I couldn't resist it haha but I think they do make a good team couple one being fast and the other being strong.

Icy-Flood

Smash Cadet
Ummm 45 minute Brawl against level 9 CPU's..................................Wow
but when Fox and Wolf team up, well if in a tournament
its not a good I dead because fox is somewhat a really light character and if you do the down smash
at the riight time when fox is behind you he will die, and also to much damage getting racked up by the two's lasers so to my extint Fox+Falco or Falco+Wolf arent even good teams

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie
If F, L,O,W, and X are variables, this is an interesting case of advanced algebra.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Chaingrabs everywhere, any team without a MK is highly unlikely to do good lol, ut the characters are awesome so what could go wrong? ;D

Nevermind, this is from 2009, I didnt see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom