• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox facebook/skype group

elmike

Smash Apprentice
Hi,

I just created a facebook group for fox:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/foxsmash4/

Also, if anyone is interested in joining the skype group, just add me with a message about fox/smash

the purpose is to stay in touch and quickly find other fox players to play an online match, discuss the meta/techs, etc...

Regralht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regralht
I created a Skype group for general MU discussion and friendlies, I'm trying to gather people from every char specific group, copy and paste the link below if you're interested in joining.

skype:?chat&blob=8dWUcz__4ed4SlQymHkEdKXQzCIElq_cW318zWNGWFxg03IFNk28BI1AaOBZVy2rL-bn0H7LQmXTlxTRXxmo9jE

elmike

Smash Apprentice
I created a Skype group for general MU discussion and friendlies, I'm trying to gather people from every char specific group, copy and paste the link below if you're interested in joining.

skype:?chat&blob=8dWUcz__4ed4SlQymHkEdKXQzCIElq_cW318zWNGWFxg03IFNk28BI1AaOBZVy2rL-bn0H7LQmXTlxTRXxmo9jE
where do i have to paste that link?

Hopefully more fox mains will join the skype group

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042

Not sure if I'm doing it right, but I would like to be added. My skype is john_howell14

Virgule

Smash Cadet
NNID
virgule222
Hello there, fox main. If the skype's group is still alive i'd be glad to join in to discuss a bit.

Tension

Smash Rookie
NNID
Feeltension
I got invited to the skype group if you want in i'll add you Skype name is Mcoffield37 just send me a message saying fox group when you add me :)

Trainermax

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I want to learn more about fox!
skype:?chat&blob=8dWUcz__4ed4SlQymHkEdKXQzCIElq_cW318zWNGWFxg03IFNk28BI1AaOBZVy2rL-bn0H7LQmXTlxTRXxmo9jE as well

Bullys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bullys23
Hey -

Skype - hammeh
Should show me as Damo H from the UK/GB

Leety

Smash Cadet
NNID
Leety01
3DS FC
1993-8239-5899
If this is still a thing, I would like an add

Skype is AmaterasuDS

Thanks in advance!

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
Can I get an add for the skype group? My id is: Urameshimk

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
Man, this brings back memories of me and then moderator Kuarez trying to get the Skype group going. There were like what, 5-6 of us back in the Brawl days? Hope this will fare nice and long.

sjb.dario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
greatdario
Is there any plans for making a Discord chat room? I would love to jump into the Fox community, but I would like to avoid Skype and FB as much as possible.

Top Bottom