• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Discord (2000+ members, top Foxes, libraries of information!)

S-Critical

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSB2187
Hey guys! Just a small update regarding the Discord chat. We will be having a voice chat labbing session this Friday from 17:00-19:00 EST and Saturday from 14:00-16:00 EST. We will be going over Fox's frame data, any potential combos that might be a thing because of this patch and testing more combos that people have thought of from our last event (Combofest).

It would be great if more of you guys could come and join us. Our community is growing bigger and bigger, with other 170 members on the chat! Expect some great stuff from this event. If you would like to join, just reply here and I will post a link here as soon as possible!

KeepTheLegacy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1006-3169-3915
I'd love to join this Discord.

New to Discord, and I want to join as many as possible.

I would highly appreciate it if you added me into it!

JV_Jesseh

Smash Rookie
NNID
sin_jv

WE JUST REACHED 200 MEMBERS ON THE CHAT! COME AND JOIN THE RAVE (As of 8th Feb 2016)!

Hello all! I would like to invite you all to the brand new Fox community Discord chat! As of now, there have been Fox group chats on other social media sites/comminication software i.e. Facebook and Skype, however, Discord is a much better application for the purpose of video game discussions.

There are many reasons to why Discord is better than other applications such as Skype and Teamspeak, including:
  • Can be used on an internet browser or you can download the app on your desktop! Discord is also available on mobile phones, too (Android and Apple phones)
  • Multiple voice and text channels on a single server, allowing all kinds of discussions to be made possible! This also makes things such as matchmaking much easier to take place
  • Discord uses your machine's propeties and optimises on it, using as little RAM and CPU as possible when it is open. This means no more lag when playing (Skype caused a lot of issues in terms of lag)
  • Permissions. This allows people to gain powers, ultimately giving moderator/admin status. This is very good as maintaining the group chat now becomes much easier.
  • Voice channels display who is in the channel. No more voice chat hosts.
  • quick, easy and effective commands to use (i.e. "@[Insert username]", "#[channel name]")
  • Your IP is protected
  • No ads on Discord!
  • Discord makes regular updates with more and more features coming soon, such as custom emoticons, screen sharing and video chats
If you would like to learn more about Discord or you want to download the app, please visit this link: https://discordapp.com/

Please read these rules before joining the Fox group chat.

• No NSFW content. Mainly images but applies to comments too. This results in an IMMEDIATE ban. Strictly prohibited! If you wouldn’t want a teacher or a boss to see what you are about to post or the comment you are about to send, don’t post it.
  • Character Bashing. Do not bash our main, or other characters! Strictly not allowed! You will be warned if you are “bashing” a character. This is not an outlet for your complaints against our character.
  • Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling other players in the chat. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for our character mains, anybody against that goal will be removed.
  • No spamming the chats. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming.
  • If you add someone who was previously banned without the moderators knowing so, both parties will be removed.
  • Use the group chat for its intended purpose
  • Please show respect when in the voice chats
If it is your first time using Discord, I highly recommend reading the #stuff_to_read channel which has a Discord tour that will help you familiarise yourself with the apllication and how to use the Fox group chat channels!

If you are interested in joining, please leave a comment in this thread and I will PM you with the invitation link!
I would like to join the group can you email me the link to it at whitekyurem100@gmail.com

Soul Comet

Smash Rookie
NNID
SoulComet
3DS FC
2208-6139-0078

WE JUST REACHED 200 MEMBERS ON THE CHAT! COME AND JOIN THE RAVE (As of 8th Feb 2016)!

Hello all! I would like to invite you all to the brand new Fox community Discord chat! As of now, there have been Fox group chats on other social media sites/comminication software i.e. Facebook and Skype, however, Discord is a much better application for the purpose of video game discussions.

There are many reasons to why Discord is better than other applications such as Skype and Teamspeak, including:
  • Can be used on an internet browser or you can download the app on your desktop! Discord is also available on mobile phones, too (Android and Apple phones)
  • Multiple voice and text channels on a single server, allowing all kinds of discussions to be made possible! This also makes things such as matchmaking much easier to take place
  • Discord uses your machine's propeties and optimises on it, using as little RAM and CPU as possible when it is open. This means no more lag when playing (Skype caused a lot of issues in terms of lag)
  • Permissions. This allows people to gain powers, ultimately giving moderator/admin status. This is very good as maintaining the group chat now becomes much easier.
  • Voice channels display who is in the channel. No more voice chat hosts.
  • quick, easy and effective commands to use (i.e. "@[Insert username]", "#[channel name]")
  • Your IP is protected
  • No ads on Discord!
  • Discord makes regular updates with more and more features coming soon, such as custom emoticons, screen sharing and video chats
If you would like to learn more about Discord or you want to download the app, please visit this link: https://discordapp.com/

Please read these rules before joining the Fox group chat.

• No NSFW content. Mainly images but applies to comments too. This results in an IMMEDIATE ban. Strictly prohibited! If you wouldn’t want a teacher or a boss to see what you are about to post or the comment you are about to send, don’t post it.
  • Character Bashing. Do not bash our main, or other characters! Strictly not allowed! You will be warned if you are “bashing” a character. This is not an outlet for your complaints against our character.
  • Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling other players in the chat. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for our character mains, anybody against that goal will be removed.
  • No spamming the chats. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming.
  • If you add someone who was previously banned without the moderators knowing so, both parties will be removed.
  • Use the group chat for its intended purpose
  • Please show respect when in the voice chats
If it is your first time using Discord, I highly recommend reading the #stuff_to_read channel which has a Discord tour that will help you familiarise yourself with the apllication and how to use the Fox group chat channels!

If you are interested in joining, please leave a comment in this thread and I will PM you with the invitation link!
Add me plz

NoahDaniel

Smash Cadet
Somehow I managed to miss this post for several months. I should check the Fox boards more often instead of just waiting for notifications on watched threads. Would be nice if you could add me too.

Jazzasaur

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingofSnorlax
3DS FC
1934-1786-2430
Mind if I join the discord? Still have no idea how this all works haha

Top Bottom