• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Costume Preferences?

Which Fox costume do you prefer to use?

• Total voters

BradLeeTee

Smash Cadet
I don't really like any of them but since I have to choose I go with green. Melee was where the good colors were at, I'd buy these in a heartbeat as DLC:

DKGrayson

Smash Cadet
NNID
tauelf
I go Orange because he looks a little bit like Marty McFly.

Sometimes I go Grey and state that I'm "Michael Grey Fox"

seoh

Smash Cadet
I picked yellow cause I use the color in some other games and didn't hate it in Smash 4, also kind of a hipster. I'm considering switching to default though, because I like it as well.

Last edited:

NoSharp

Smash Rookie
I always used blue Fox in all the other smash games but for some reason Fox doesn't have a blue color now which is dumb :( so I now use the white and mint color, it's pretty clean.

<=== Picture checks out :(

Rhus

We're going top speed!
I tend to use his white and green costume as well as his original. I don't really like the purple costume but the rest is fine.

I used to use red in brawl but I seemed to have moved on entirely to the white costume.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Favorite: Black
Looks good: Green, Orange
OK: Default, Red, White
Could be better: Purple
Kinda gaudy: Yellow

Last edited:

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
The Yellow Jacket in Smash 4. Easy on the eyes and looks best IMO. Even default or black as secondaries. The Wolf color is just bad...

Goont

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrankingMaster
3DS FC
3024-5691-5601
Switch FC
SW-1032-2125-3356
Red as it reminds me of his attire from Assault. But I like to use purple from time to time due to a lack of Wolf in 3DS/Wii U and it's as close as you can get.

Top Bottom