• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Green fox is lame.
Blue fox seems to be the gayest these days.
Orange fox is the floaty raper.
Vanilla fox is the chillest.

Cia

das kwl
@ slox yea kid I deff remember those times good times :)

Lmaoooooooooo jadens funny umm what do u want me to say that he beat me be4 yea he has we started playin melee together he was my first teams partner if u can Belive it back when I was a puff and shiek main lmaooooooooo memories hope that answers your question

But as far as being his ***** no wayyyy Jose I'm to manly for that ;)

:phone:
Lol. This was when I was telling them about our first teams tournament. And how u played puff, doc, and peach. But he made it sound way worse than I said it <_<

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I figured it'd be better coming from some Foxes, but can any of you give me some tips on how Falco's specifically punish you for platform camping? I've found that when Foxes platform camp, they can't get lasered by me, so my approach options become severely limited.

In addition to platform camping, what do I do when little ***** foxes camp me in general? I just cannot deal with campy Foxes!

Bones0

Smash Legend
Falco players like to shine WL a lot, but I think vs. good opponents it's a pretty bad option because they just shine OoS or do some other OoS option. Other than that, I see a lot of uairing just going for shield pokes. More experienced players can probably give you a better answer about what you should be doing. I'm quite interested myself.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL wtf was that combo chillin

**** was bizarre. and i mean that in a good way

btw i think you shoulda gone out there to edgeguard him (shine or w.e) after the shine-nair, I don't think even a fast illusion would've gotten past you if you went out there

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Using Fox for all MUs now.

Edit: Oh yeah, got to play a bunch with Joeplicate yesterday in both singles and doubles, <3<3 love that d0od

I don't know if he's rusty or not but it seemed like after playing for a bit we were on pretty even footing techskill wise? Dude's OOS game is unreal. Either way it was some good *** melee

G

genkaku

I know I've seen this asked in here before, but how much hitlag is there when you hit a shield with shine?

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
when you guys are punishing a missed tech on a platform, do you like to drill - > upsmash or just jump up and upair them? any advantages to either method?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Drill lets you cover more options but is susceptible to smash DI if you do it bad ... if you only hit them a couple times with the drill you give them way fewer changes to DI off the platform

Uair gets you a free Uair -> punish every time if it hits but you can't react as well with it
But you get quite the punish off hitting a Uair (i.e. at least an upsmash, maybe more if they DI bad or if you get creative)

Top Bottom