• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

D

Deleted member

Time for me to earn my refreshments again since I just got back into the forum games a couple weeks ago. But I have made something for y'all here...

crullers.jpg

Hope you enjoy! :bowser:

Are posts asking "Which Smash Character Would survive X scenario" allowed in this forum, or would that be more suited to somewhere else? I think it would fall under the rules here, but I'd just like to be sure.

Reksew_Trebla

Smash Cadet
Would a thread having people post their ideas of gimmicks to add to or minor changes to Smash characters be okay? I’m thinking stuff like “Young Link: Deku Shield will burn away if exposed to fire, but then YL will pull out the Hylian (or Hero’s) Shield, making him have a permanent shield, but it lowers his speed and increases his weight (steel is heavier than wood).”

Casual stuff like that. I’m brand new to smashboards, so I wasn’t sure where would be the best place for this thread idea, and I saw an older thread about major changes to Smash characters in this forum, but the Global rules say don’t necro post, and the last post in it was in March.

Last edited:
Top Bottom