• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Long time no see, Natz.

Also if Uni dies his ghost is still welcome in my kingdom in the Underworld. Assuming he doesn't try to take it over again.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's true tho.

The only thing that isn't improved is his vulnerability to fire unfortunately. :(
considering how easily he is to be put down, i have full doubts

also that was probs intentioned differnetly but i am now literally laughing my ass off

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
considering how easily he is to be put down, i have full doubts

also that was probs intentioned differnetly but i am now literally laughing my *** off
Well given your specialty is fire, it should come to no surprise yeah? It's a free kill for you everytime lol.

Yeah that came off pretty funny. Although You X Uni is still my OTP.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well given your specialty is fire, it should come to no surprise yeah? It's a free kill for you everytime lol.

Yeah that came off pretty funny. Although You X Uni is still my OTP.
nah it was specifically funny cause i'm about to do another dwarf fortress campagin, and i remembered the one i did right after i left the boards on

uni was a part of it, and he was the last survivor of the original 7 and he died on the fortresses last day alive

he died by melting in a failed lava trap and burned alive that killed the military and it just reminded me of that and i laughed

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
nah it was specifically funny cause i'm about to do another dwarf fortress campagin, and i remembered the one i did right after i left the boards on

uni was a part of it, and he was the last survivor of the original 7 and he died on the fortresses last day alive

he died by melting in a failed lava trap and burned alive that killed the military and it just reminded me of that and i laughed
Wow fire really is his bane lmao!

Keep this man as far away from fire as possible.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
what will you do if you see that someone? :V
We'll see when that happens.

Also if Uni dies his ghost is still welcome in my kingdom in the Underworld. Assuming he doesn't try to take it over again.
I would never :lol:

You gotta admire Uni's ability to revive after being killed. Everytime he's killed, he returns even more powerful.
So I'm Doomsday?

not really :V
Says you >:V

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hay whaddap I made this thread

I want to meet everyone

If you're sweet and cool what's your favorite food

If you're mean and hot what's your favorite band

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hay whaddap I made this thread

I want to meet everyone

If you're sweet and cool what's your favorite food

If you're mean and hot what's your favorite band
The creator has returned at long last!

Ah, and my favorite foods include but may not be limited to: beef products (steak, burgers, etc), apples, and almost anything chocolate.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Top Bottom