• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If I'm buried, why am I still above ground? Unless you somehow managed to put invisible dirt all around me, this doesn't quite add up...
The answer is simple: You're already dead, and you've since left your buried corpse and have become a ghost, you just haven't realized and accepted the fact yet.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
The answer is simple: You're already dead, and you've since left your buried corpse and have become a ghost, you just haven't realized and accepted the fact yet.
BUT HOW CAN I FEEL EVERYTHING AROUND ME?!

*looks around*

...Did I make my ghost take a solid form? I can see so much where I'm standing...

*looks down, seeing that self has possessed a tree*

...Huh. This is new.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
BUT HOW CAN I FEEL EVERYTHING AROUND ME?!

*looks around*

...Did I make my ghost take a solid form? I can see so much where I'm standing...

*looks down, seeing that self has possessed a tree*

...Huh. This is new.
Yes, embrace your newfound ghost powers.

You're like Danny Phantom, now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...So does this make me the Great Deku Tree?
Only if you have a face and predict that you'll eventually send a Hylian living amongst your Kokiri children on a quest to save Hyrule.

Hehehe, don't offer free food to a Yoshi. You'll regret it

Judging from his expression, it looks like Yoshi himself regrets it more than anyone else. :V

D

Deleted member

Ohayo gozaimasu! Is everyone's morning going okay? This may be another social thread I will frequent simply because donuts are offered here.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Ohayo gozaimasu! Only one more week left until a new season starts!

Time for me to be assertive and contribute to offering virtual refreshments today. It is a good thing my girl :ultpeach: loves to cook, and I have been working with her to make more donuts. Not only that, there will be blueberry muffins, coffee, and orange juice as well. Better get some now before you-know-who takes them all.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You can see how many posts you've made in any thread by hovering over your icon that appears over a thread you've posted in.

...I'm scared to look for all of my Forum Games post and add them up to my normal post count. More specifically I'm scared of seeing what it would all total to.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
You can see how many posts you've made in any thread by hovering over your icon that appears over a thread you've posted in.

...I'm scared to look for all of my Forum Games post and add them up to my normal post count. More specifically I'm scared of seeing what it would all total to.
Nah, too much math.

D

Deleted member

So I just had to take part in the forum games often to earn donuts? Good thing I did not post here before playing them, then. All the same, I think I am doing something right by offering more virtual refreshments. You know, the blueberry muffins, the coffee, the orange juice. Of course, one would have to earn them just by being active on the forum games. Such a shame that frequent visitors of the games forget this thread exists...

D

Deleted member

^You should not worry about that too much. Many of us played the games with signatures enabled here to my knowledge.

By the way, welcome to the forum games social. The name is Haruka Ishijima (real name Dorinda), the eldest Smash fan to date. We have virtual donuts for you and I am contributing blueberry muffins, coffee, and orange juice. Ah, but the condition is you have to participate in the forum games often to have at the refreshments.

Have fun playing! :kirby:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Don't worry about the signature thing, we all get away with that ****.

Top Bottom