• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Truth be told, I feel like this would be the best time to revive this place. I have so many great memories with the Forum Games that 9 times out of 10 always seemed to take place in the summer time.

It's crazy to think that I'm probably the only person who still even comes back here from the group of friends I had here in summer of '08, haha

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ya i can kinda sentiment with ya~ i had a lotta good times here and this is where i met some of my long term friends on this site like uni :p

lots a good memories and fun times here, sorry about all your old friends ditching here :/

and ya, when people get out of their schooling and summer start is when this should pick on up a bit

even more so when the groups cancel and a lotta people will be moving to decisive games, which is just right next door to here, so who knows maybe things will awaken :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Time goes on, and people move on. Unfortunately not everyone's gonna hang around here forever, but I understand making such a decision. At least it's still possible to continue making other friends along the way.

Would love to see this place get a true and effective revival. It's been dead for too long, now.

More users discovering and participating in the games here would be really nice, too!

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
It actually has felt like spring/fall over here for the past week or so... I love it, I mean the less snow the better, but I sure hope this doesn't mean the snow will make a comeback just as ridiculous as last year's.

By the time it finally stopped snowing, it was pretty much summer. We barely even got spring last year :urg:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It actually has felt like spring/fall over here for the past week or so... I love it, I mean the less snow the better, but I sure hope this doesn't mean the snow will make a comeback just as ridiculous as last year's.

By the time it finally stopped snowing, it was pretty much summer. We barely even got spring last year :urg:
The same thing happened here. We actually had a bad snowstorm at the end of May.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I wish we got more snow where we live... It did happen once in my time living where I am tho.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
More people are hanging around the Forum Games, for now, a lot of 'em probably just now discovering it.

At least in the Hunger Games simulator thread.

You post one sim in a social thread elsewhere and it suddenly springs back to life.

I'm not complaining but I didn't expect this to happen lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
More people are hanging around the Forum Games, for now, a lot of 'em probably just now discovering it.

At least in the Hunger Games simulator thread.

You post one sim in a social thread elsewhere and it suddenly springs back to life.

I'm not complaining but I didn't expect this to happen lol.
It's gonna again die once the sims stop coming

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Hey, kids! I noticed this thread was getting more active again so I decided t-- *accidentally steps on Ken's corpse*

...to drop in!

...*accidentally dies* whoops

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*looks up*

Couldn't have stepped over me? Also, why am I dead?

Top Bottom