• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fortunately and Unfortunately 2

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unfortunately, he encounters Santa Claus, and, realizing that he does exist, faints, like in that good ole' good M&M Christmas commercial.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm not adding anything here, but when you said
Unfortunately, he encounters Santa Claus, and, realizing that he does exist, faints, like in that good ole' good M&M Christmas commercial.
Do you have a link to that commercial you're talking about? Because I never saw it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I'm not adding anything here, but when you said
Do you have a link to that commercial you're talking about? Because I never saw it.
Here:

Doesn't actually have Dr. Phil lol, but it does have the M&Ms themselves. This commercial is two decades old, and I still see it airing on TV several times every year, come December. It's a classic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ok. now that I know, I think I can add something.

Fortunately, Yellow M&M sees that Santa is unconscious, and decides it'll be a perfect time to K I D N A P H I M and T O R T U R E H I M, and then K I L L S H I M to become the next Santa.

((It's a good thing because Yellow M&M, best M&M (when it comes to comercials))

Last edited by a moderator:

RNG_Lemon

Smash Rookie
NNID
2coolfor3d
3DS FC
2896-2983-8305
Switch FC
SW-3323-9300-9923
Fortunately, Jevil comes back from the dead and takes over the world universe after playing his "game" with everyone

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Unfortunately mewtwo erased all memory of Susie (guess he didn’t care about the others lol)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, the cops horribly fail trying to arrest the Mewtwo. How can cops capture and arrest a MEWTWO!?!? And all the cops there died.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, the cop went crazy. He held so much power in his hands, that he became a dictator of the world. First he caught Mewtwo, then he would get the 3 birds, one by one. Then he got more legendary's. He became so powerful, now the entire population of earth bows to him.

D

Deleted member

Fortunately, all the legendary pokemon are dead. They are now just flesh monsters in Pochy's stomach. Because the cop Yoshi ate, held the pokeballs that held the legendry pokemon.

(It's good, because now they are extinct. Yay!)

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, while all this was happening, someone on twitter has been giving away Avengers Endgame Spoilers!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Fortunately Yoshi punches him all the way across the entire Milky Way in 9.56 light years (during this Twitter guy goes plowing through each star bigger than the last making them explode ending with UY Scuti violently blowing up into a ultranova)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Fortunately Kirby turns into a godly omnipotent being who recreates the Milky Way back together

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Fortunately he exploded from the inside and transforms into the Kirby Way (Kirby shaped galaxy)

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Fortunately Rosalina has had enough of bowsers **** and just outright kills him

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unfortunately, this brutal attack combined with the sudden dark turn Rosalina has taken bumps up the game's age rating tremendously, and, discouraged, Nintendo cancels the Mario series forever as a consequence.

Ez Quinn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EZ Quinn
3DS FC
2810-2492-6140
Switch FC
8449-9291-0216
Fortunately Doc Mario is also a vet, and cured poochy relatively quickly.

D

Deleted member

Fortunately, Doctor Strange appeared and reverted time back to prevent Dr.Mario’s death.

Top Bottom