• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Formatting a Hard Drive to WBFS on Mac-FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Budget_Player
Well, here we go again.

I have reached a blockade in my attempts to play brawl in various ways. I am using the External Hard Drive method and I hear "I have to reformat to WBFS." Uh huh. So I look and find a windows application. Great. Find a mac application but it requires that my hard drive already be formatted to WBFS???

Basically I have no clue what to do... is there any program or anything that can get this stupid thing working on Mac?

Revven

FrankerZ
You can't, while there is a program for the Mac that will allow you to move ISOs to a WBFS drive, there isn't one that formats the drive to WBFS. You need to get Boot Camp or use someone else's Windows computer in order to do it.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
We probably should be talking about anything related to backup launchers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom