• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Formal Introduction

Awkwah

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I am Awkwah (You can call me Grant if you like real names over IGNs). I am an Olympic Trial qualified swimmer, was rank number 1 in the Ghostbuster's Video Game on Xbox 360 for 5 days, and a Meme Gunner Main. I like to workout, play League of Legends (a good game, sorry haters), add tattoos to my ever growing collection, and re-watch the same shows 10+ times in a row.

I am an Admin on the largest speculation server for Smash Brothers (not a lot to go by) and enjoy speculating on various characters. Ahri is probably my most wanted right now, but would accept anything. I loathe Crash and Crono as those are the two picks come from some of the games I did not enjoy a lot.

Top Bottom