• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forget Helix's Ness, you should critique MY Ness!

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
http://www.twitch.tv/chemlo/b/516085611

My match starts around 34 minutes. The first three games I was getting used to the online lag and I flubbed my recoveries pretty hard (doesn't happen too often offline, trust me). I even lost to a Ness ditto, which was really embarrassing, but whatever.

If you watch the whole thing you might see an amazing combo. :)

Last edited:

ιota [UPSB]

Smash Cadet

( forreal tho Ness players gotta stick together n'stuff, but um yeah I'm not about to write a wall of text again right now, maybe I'll go through it sometime when I get a chance and see if I notice anything, and potentially copypasta from my comments in Helix's thread if applicable.....I still haven't slept after like 31 hrs TT___TT .... though I'm definitely not watching all 2.5 hrs of that lol, link a timestamp if there's something really cool you want seen)

Last edited:

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
I don't know how to link timestamps on twitch right currently. I mentioned in my comment that my match starts at 34 minutes.

Oh wait, just realized you were probably referencing when I said "watch the whole thing". I actually meant just my whole portion, haha, not the whole video. It's in the match where I'm playing Falco on PS.

Last edited:

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I will look at your Ness play after I get done with class. I WOULD like for you to look at mine. You don't need to watch the whole hour, but such is life if you would like to. iota really made some good points about my Ness game, and I had some excuses, but I will look to improve most of them. I will reply with actual help later.

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
Oh yes for sure. I've been meaning to actually, I will probably stop being lazy and do it today. (and no hard feelings about the title, I realize my sense of humor can seem mean at times)

Top Bottom