• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forcing you to fight the same character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
I notice this since smash 4 but after a round of quickplay online, nintendo will force you to fight the same character (maybe a different player). It's pretty odd choice to me. Does this happen to other people?

xARACHN1D

Smash Rookie
Happens to me but i enjoy it. Its like i get to test how good my mario is.

SuperSaska

Smash Rookie
It's annoying, I know. There are people who promote the weirdest gameplay strategies possible (myself included). And AI in Brawl, 4, and Ultimate are so campy and cheesy it really pains me. It's annoying that there is literally no way to improve when we are now in a 2018 game where technology advanced. I've actually made a thread about this a bit ticked off about Ultimate's offline and online gameplay in general and the scarce ways to improve that the game rewards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom