• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "For my Father" - Lucina Social Thread

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Hey, did y'all sugar pies know our girl :4lucina: hath finished in top 3 at MomoCon today? Now that is what's up! Let's keep praying she gets more results like this. :bluejump:

OldmanKarp

Smash Cadet
I don't know how I feel about ZeRo and Nairo doing well with Lucina. On one hand, it's good to see her be viable, but on the other hand, a lot of us have been Lucina mains since day 1, some even not playing any other character besides her (no offense to anyone who does not fit this description) but it is going to seem like we're bandwagoning the character due to top players using her even though we played her since the beginning

VeryUncreative

Smash Cadet
Not necessarily. Most bandwagoners have just started the character and are obviously new to her. Anyone worth playing could tell by our skill that we couldn't have just started Lucina.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I kind of hate dittos, but really, it's easy for me to tell a Lucina that knows her stuff from one that doesn't. So if I ditto somebody with less experience with her, even if only a little bit less than what I currently have, I can instantly tell.

D

Deleted member

My apologies for reviving an old social thread, but I feel there is a praise up in this room tonight. Our girl :4lucina: has risen even more from the last tier list. Is that not wonderful news? It has been a long time coming, and it's great she's moving up in this world. Makes me, a 56-year-old female Smasher, very happy to be using her as one of my secondary characters.

Sayonara :kirby:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
It's nice that she moved up,
but it'd have been extra nice seeing her right besides Marth where she belongs.

Browny

Smash Hater
So Lucina mains, whats the consensus this late in Smash 4s life, is she better than Marth?

I've been saying she was better than Marth since 2015 and seeing Mr Es run at Evo certainly makes me reconsider Marth being better after what Leo did with him. Leo is explicitly a better player, so his greater success with Marth might be due to that.

Top Bottom