• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[For Glory 2v2] Top 10 Most annoying characters

Sveni

Smash Rookie
I'm playing daily For Glory 2v2 and it's amazing how is the Meta there. This list will surely be useful for the next Smash game (probably Smash Bros Deluxe). I forecast the possibility to Premade (on different consoles in contrary to the Wii U version) on FG 2v2 for this. So feel free to comment and even make your list.

Facts
-Time match (2min) and not stocks
-Self-Destruction gimmick (-2)
-No Friendly Fire
-Sometimes lag

Strategies
It's really different than the usual tournament 2v2 (stocks, friendly fire: On). Here you have several options.
-Quick Kill (Easy combo, Strong Monohit for example with :4mario::4falcon::4feroy::4ganondorf::4littlemac:)
-Tank/Survive (for example with :4charizard::4bowser::4dedede:, they also have strong Smash Attacks)
-DPS/Utility (Deal a lot of damage for your teammate, for example with :4yoshi::4sonic:)

-Zoners (I consider them as 2 types: True Zoners for example :4bowserjr::4pit::4samus::4villagerf::4villager::4rob::4duckhunt::4megaman::4robinm::4wiifit:
Semi-Zoners/Swordsman for example :4corrin::4corrinf::4link::4marth::4lucina::4shulk::4ness::4lucas::4pacman::4darkpit:

-Defenders (Mostly here to deal with Zoners, for example :4fox: :4falco::4zelda::4palutena:)
-Trickster (Characters that mainly relies on Special :GCB: gimmick, for example :4jigglypuff::4wario:)

The major goal is to find the right Synergy against your opponents.

Here is the Top 10 of most annoying characters in FG 2v2 (in no particular order)

:4corrin::4corrinf: (be careful of their Counter, Long-Ranged smash and Neutral Paralysis Ball)
I can already see an ARMS characters in Smash Bros for Switch being a fusion of :4corrin:&:4littlemac:. Brace yourself.

:4link::4ness: (There is always one sooner or later, Zoning & Strong attack)

:4palutena::rosalina::4zelda: (Defensive & Passive Playstyle, Godess of Patience, Luma, Up/Neutral B Zelda)

:4bayonetta::4bayonetta2: (side B, up B, side B, side B and an Aerial move & others Copypasta Combos; Witch Time is dangerous but not as much as the usual Down B counter)

:4cloud::4cloud2:(Pretty fast and strong with range, bad recovery but Limit gimmick is nice. Air Up A, pressure etc)

:4littlemac: (Bad recovery but if they managed to Jab and spam Smash attacks correctly, they'll have 2 steps ahead considering they kill you a second time with K.O)

:4mario: (Capped, Water Jet, Meteor Smash, easy early combo, grab, down projection, Up A Up A Down A regrab etc)

:4bowserjr::4samus: (Zoning, Hit & Run)
They are almost like Link and Ness however you'll have to chase them more often.

:4charizard::4dedede: :4ganondorf::4bowser:(Stall/Tanky character, abuse of some move like Up B for DDD and Side B for Charizard)
Be careful, they may be Low Tier in the BR Tier List but on For Glory it's literally another world.

:4villagerf::4villager::4wiifit::4wiifitm: (Not even Hit & Run,They are here as Decoy and to Bait you, just side B and Cutting trees all the match, be careful of off stage Slingshot's Bait)
They want to anger their opponent so that he makes mistakes.

:4marth::4lucina:(Cut the Wind during 70% of the match, finally touches you with a "Pro Tipper'' Forward air or Forward Smash)
It's not surprising to see them hitting nothing, without friendly fire, they don't even think. Just hit until it works I guess.

Reminder that it's basically an Online Only opinion on 2v2 FG.
It's funny because I rarely see those characters
:4sonic: He's not really bad but he'll have trouble to kill his opponents. His job is to deal a lot of damage and stay alive.
:4fox::4gaw:His weight is the biggest weakness.
:4olimar::4jigglypuff:Mostly for troll/disrespect whatever, Jigglypuff's rest is good but Shieldbreak is instant death.
:4sheik:Difficulties to kill, Need to combo way more than others characters.
:4pikachu:Quick attack can: Fail because of lags, it also has extended hitbox.

Maybe I'll edit this latter

Rran

Smash Apprentice
Don't really have much to say other than that I really hate fighting a team with :4zelda:on their side. That frickin' teleport can be absolutely infuriating sometimes lol

Top Bottom