• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Funsies: Favorite Falcon Color Swap

Favorite Falcon Color Swap

• Total voters

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
Just out of curiosity, what are ya'lls favorite costume for our favorite Smash Bros Super Hero, and any particular reason why?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
GORUDEN FARUCON is superior. Also, I wish I could vote for Captain Fabulous too, manliest of all the color swaps.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
I have used the Blood Falcon color swap since the N64 version and it's easily my favorite!

Last edited:

SirKenneth

Smash Cadet
Gold Falcon is my color. I love how manly and justicely it is. I also get to scream BOOSter GOLD!! when ever I land side b

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I've used the blood red since Melee where I noticed he's got a different drawing on his back.

Also the green Falcon is totally a Beast Man reference

I mean hell

Honorable mentions : Golden Falcon and Captain Rainbow

Last edited:

TheDylantula

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheDylantula
C'MON guys, Captain Rainbow is obviously the best.

On a side note, I refer to "Captain Fabulous" as "Breast Cancer Awareness Falcon"

Last edited:

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
Black Shadow should have been Batman, Blood Falcon could have been M. Bison lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw it. Gold Falcon could have been this guy:

SAHunterMech

Smash Journeyman
I've always used the 'OG' falcon color (Why is it called that?), albeit Falcon's blue color has changed significantly in each game. My two favorites are n64 and Smash 4,the latter because now Falcon's blue color resembles the ANIME! HYES! ACKNOWLEDGEMENT! Dude was a badass in the anime.

Last edited:

VicentWhy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1246-9287-9933
The OG Falcon is my favorite. I also like the Pink/Jody Summer color swap because it looks SO FABULOUS!

SAHunterMech

Smash Journeyman
@ SAHunterMech SAHunterMech OG means "Original Gangster", it's a different way of saying "The Original", pretty much :p
Oh, I know what OG means, I was just wondering why the blue color is called that. What I meant was, this is the REAL OG Falcon,

and he doesn't really resemble Falcon's blue color in any of the Smash games. So I was curious as to why the color is named that.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm torn between golden Falcon and Breast Cancer Awareness Falcon. During October, I'm always pink though.

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
We can all agree Falcon has the best taunts and palette swaps in the game, but Captain Fabulous is my personal favorite,

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
Oh, I know what OG means, I was just wondering why the blue color is called that. What I meant was, this is the REAL OG Falcon,

and he doesn't really resemble Falcon's blue color in any of the Smash games. So I was curious as to why the color is named that.
I called it OG because the color scheme is reminiscent of his first appearance in SNES F-Zero comic

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm starting to fall for Gold Falcon, I must confess. He looks like an actual golden falcon / yellow-headed caracara, which are hella cute~ <3

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Captain Fabulous since '64~
I occasionally use the "Captain Rainbow" one just because it's pleasing to look at. But may I ask why it's called captain rainbow?

Redying

Smash Rookie
NNID
redying
I settled on 'Black Shadow' for the silver boots and pauldron, with the suit still looking sorta blue (and 100% blue-just-darker in the 3ds version).

Top Bottom