• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Female gamerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wtf. All are equal till they've proved themselfes less many times. It's amazing that I don't want to hang every black guy I see, but yeah all are equal.

But who do girls mostly play as? I just want to know and in truth I care more about which way the water spins in the south and if the draw spirals the same way as the toilets spin.

Also this thread seems like it will hit a wall of acid and everyone will be ohh f**** iii'mmm meltiinnnn

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i love "female gamerz" because they are starved for attention and i have low standards. PeachIsMyNumeroUno i see u from the midwest pm me ya number gurl

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Okay, to answer the original post, I'm a girl that plays Smash and I main as Pit. I like Pit as a character because he matches my style. I just couldn't see me using anyone else. Sometimes guys are surprised to see me actually attending tournaments, but usually they just accept me as "one of the guys," which is how I like it. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Doesn't matter because I'm there to improve my Pit game, and maybe place high in the ranks. But yeah, most guys are cool with it. Only a few are lame.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
A cousin of mine used to play Counterstrike a lot. According to her, guys didn't give her a tough time about being a girl--they just all wanted in her pants. So, maybe that's the hard part about being a female gamer.

My female friends sometimes give me grief, or wonder how it is I can have so many male friends.

My male friends don't give a **** and play games with me all day. <3
I know a gay guy who is in the closet about liking video games--at least around his female friends (this would be 99.9% of his friends). I used to post comments on his myspace with a game character avatar, and his friends all wanted to know who that weirdo was. He promptly dropped me from his top 20.

And I was sad. :(

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My sister is actually somewhat of a girl gamer, very casual though. Still, it really makes communication easier at times, as she understands why I'm gaming and stuff, with my lil sister being another race (except that she secretly watches manga n stuff (OLOL closet nerd (thanks to lokii for coining that term :O))) it's harder to talk with her about things related.

Besides, with my sis playing Magic and all that stuff she also gets attention... A LOT. She's lucky that there aren't that many creepy guys around here 0_o

Prawn

Smash Master
ohey girl gamerz i want to be in your pants so get @ me yum

lawl

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
OKay...back to the original post >__>;

I'm a female gamer and I main Wolf. xP
I like Wolf because I was never able to control Fox or Falco (since i'm a Star Fox nut)
He has that certain fighting style I like since Marth seemed a tad delicate for me. Most people say I "look" more like a Zamus or Zelda mainer. To be honest I love playing male characters. And i've Been doing that since I first got my hands on Ken Masters at age 7 XD

Anyway, there's plenty of female gamers out there. ^^

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm a girl, I do fairly well with a bad character. The only real crap I've gotten was for playing Ness, not really playing games themselves.

Most guys think it's awesome. My girlfriends are actually nice about it too, they attempt to play with me :laugh: .

<3

i love "female gamerz" because they are starved for attention and i have low standards. PeachIsMyNumeroUno i see u from the midwest pm me ya number gurl
Lmao, this post is awesome. XD

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Dunno, we have two beastly females here in Florida, Lady Legion and Marin; they're extremely technical and smart. haha I just don't think they take the game nearly as seriously as we do. Lol and from what I've watch most females either play (In this order) Peach, Sheik or Fox.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remembered, my friend is a "Female Gamerz". Though just extremely casual... no I mean seriously, she doenst even know half of the video games out and when I try to use smash lingo around her she is like "What the hell is a wavedash". Then I just facepalm :chuckle:

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
lol I don't take this game seriously to be honest. I know if I did I'd actually read on the frame data and see how to do what. I just go by how I believe my system should work against their character. If B-airs **** Falcon then I'll B-air and space as well as I believe I should. I don't ask for a lot of advice.

Besides,

it's just a game really. It's something I enjoy playing a lot x3 and beasting at lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Unless they're really negatively stereotyped (hurr how do i hold CONTROLLER!), or getting attention out of it (that's right, I am a girl gamer), then they're just another player.

I think a better question would be who's the best female Smasher? Milktea? Legion? Samochan?

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
The only girls I know are myself (of course), Daisey, Milktea, Samochan, Kiwi, Crismas and Forkgirl

oh and I play
Peach, Sheik, Marth, Fox, Ganondorf and whenever I feel like playing around, I use Falcon. I'm trying to second Fox but I don't have the time to train.

S

smash brawl player 99021

The only girls I know are myself (of course), Daisey, Milktea, Samochan, Kiwi, Crismas and Forkgirl

oh and I play
Peach, Sheik, Marth, Fox, Ganondorf and whenever I feel like playing around, I use Falcon. I'm trying to second Fox but I don't have the time to train.
Female using Falcon? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Totally kidding :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom