• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For every character whose thread you support, which of them would you get an Amiibo of?

D

Deleted member

There are certainly a lot of characters who have support threads on this site. I myself have left posts in every thread for a character I wish to support saying that I, well, wish to support them. I got up to 70 in total.

And since every playable character in Smash Bros. ends up getting an Amiibo figure of them, let's play "what if?" and say which of the characters we support we would get the amiibo of if they did actually become playable.

Now I'm going to list off all 69 of mine, but don't feel like you're required to list off every single thread you've ever supported. You can just stick to the ones you remember if you like.

Now, 70 is a lot of characters. And most of the ones I support are ones I would want to get an Amiibo of. So to keep things simple I'm going to list off every character whose thread I support, while coloring the ones I would NOT get an Amiibo of in red.

Aiai
Alm
Anna
Azura
Bandanna Waddle Dee
Banjo & Kazooie
Black Mage
Bomberman
Captain Toad
Celica

Copen
Crash
Dante
Dark Matter
Dark Meta Knight
Decidueye
Dillon
Dixie Kong
Elma
Fawful
Fiora
Fjorm
Ganon
Gengar
Geno
Gunvolt
Hector
Hilda
Hollow Knight
Impa
Incineroar
Isaac
Isabelle
Itsuki
Jin
Joker
Ken
Knuckles
Krystal
Lana
Linkle
Lloyd
Lycanroc
Lyn
Marx
Masked Man
Micaiah
Mike Jones
Muddy Mole
Octoling
Paper Mario
Ravio
Rayman
Rex & Pyra
Ryu Hayabusa
Shadow
Shantae
Shovel Knight
Skull Kid
Sora
Spyro
Tails
Takamaru
Tapu Koko
Team Lora
Tiz Arrior
Tsubasa
Vaati
Veronica
Zero

So out of 70 characters, that's only 13 that I wouldn't get the Amiibo of. Meaning there are 57 that I would get the Amiibo of.

What about the rest of you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I mean, Puyo Puyo merch worldwide? Of course I'd buy an Arle amiibo. She'd make me jump into amiibo as a whole.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've never been on board the Amiibo train (I only have a Mewtwo Amiibo)...

but if we got Isaac, Banjo & Kazooie and Phoenix Wright Amiibos I'd definitely try to get them.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I don't buy amiibos. I just see them as a money grind. I support a ton of characters, but not that much.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'd get a Bomberman Amiibo in a flash. Vaati, too.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I would absolutely get an Amiibo for Geno. That’s an easy sell for me. Not even a debate. I have no doubts that his amiibo would look phenomenal!

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Issac, Dixie Kong, Impa, Medusa, Captain Toad, Krystal, Bandana Dee, Hilda, Skull Kid, Rex & Pyra, Gengar, Decidueye, Incineroar are the ones I would immediately buy. The other 1st party characters I would get eventually. Already have Wolf and Ridley pre-ordered. Will be getting K.Rool and Dark Samus as well.

SonicMario

Smash Master
If Tails gets in I'm preordering his Amiibo as soon as possible.

Though that's the only one I would. I'm not one for collecting alot of Amiibo. I'm pretty satisfied with my group of the Mount Rushmore of Gaming (Pac-Man, Mario, Mega Man, and Sonic) + Luigi + Pikachu + Waluigi.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I collect all the smash bros ones so I'd get ones even for characters I don't support.

That said an amiibo for Isaac, Sora, Skull Kid or Banjo & Kazooie would be real cool.

I already have a Waluigi amiibo :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only have like a few characters I support in their threads. But the ONLY one I'll get is the one I made, Boshi!!!

You know Boshi should probably consider himself lucky in a way that he's only ever been in Super Mario RPG. In Japan his name is "Washi" to play in the whole "Wa" being "Bad" thing like how Wario is the Wa-Mario and Waluigi is the, well, Wa-Luigi. Can you imagine how much it would suck for Boshi to have to carry around Wario like Yoshi does with Mario?

I don't buy amiibos. I just see them as a money grind. I support a ton of characters, but not that much.
I'm not really the type to try and collect amiibo for the sake of collecting them either. I will buy Amiibo, but only if they can give me stuff I'd want by scanning them into certain games. Or in the case of Smash Bros. Amiibo, if like the way it looks.

I collect all the smash bros ones so I'd get ones even for characters I don't support.

That said an amiibo for Isaac, Sora, Skull Kid or Banjo & Kazooie would be real cool.

I already have a Waluigi amiibo :)
To be honest, I would have asked to be added to the list of Waluigi supporters if the thread hadn't been locked before I started going through all the support threads. Still probably wouldn't get an Amiibo of him out the Smash Line though. Mainly because the Mario Line one already exists.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I love amiibo, so I'd get the whole cast!

Still, though - Dovahkiin and Tails amiibos would be unbelievably awesome.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Captain Toad, Toad(already have) Bandana Waddle Dee, Impa, Dixie, Tails, Tingle, Toadette, Isabelle(already have), Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Waluigi(already have), Tingle, Vaati, Gooey...there's honestly very few I support I wouldn't get the Amiibo of.

But likewise I'm not going to buy amiibo of characters that make the grade that I don't like such as Sheik, Falco and presumably this time round the Ice Climbers.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Why Andy of course. :)

And come to think of it, there could be a wealth of Amiibo for the units from Advance Wars.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I'd definitely buy Isaac, Skull Kid, Impa, a Hunter from MH, Gunvolt or a Style Savvy rep. With that being said I think the one's with the best shot are Isaac and Skull kid

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You know Boshi should probably consider himself lucky in a way that he's only ever been in Super Mario RPG. In Japan his name is "Washi" to play in the whole "Wa" being "Bad" thing like how Wario is the Wa-Mario and Waluigi is the, well, Wa-Luigi. Can you imagine how much it would suck for Boshi to have to carry around Wario like Yoshi does with Mario?
Being a steed to a character would be way too similar to Yoshi's personality wouldn't it? Boshi has WAY too much of a superiority complex to want to do that...

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'm trying to think of all the characters I've done supports for this time...

Realtalk though I'd buy amiibo for all of them. There are only a few I don't have (:ultbayonetta::ultmiifighters::ultpacman:) and it's because I specifically avoided them because I hate them

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Bandana Waddle Dee
Marx
Magolor
Master Chief
Viridi
And those are the only one's I've officially supported. Ones I have yet to confirm my support are:
Adeline and Ribbon
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Cranky Kong
Gooey
Banjo and Kazooie
Elma
Skull Kid
And many others

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Considering I'm a vivid amiibo collector, and already have all of the current ones released (not counting amiibo cards which is a work in progress), I would and will get all of the ones that are still coming out. I love collecting them! And ever since the first Smash I've always wanted a collection of figurines from the whole Smash cast so, you know! :yoshi:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I get all Smash amiibo because I gotta catchem all.
Each character added costs me 16 bucks. And I still want dozens more.

I'm a real fan. stupid

Last edited:
Top Bottom