• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Footstool to wizkick

Tiedemannj

Smash Rookie
Tiedemannj submitted a new guide:

Footstool to wizkick - Everything you could possibly want to know about the footstool to wizkick combo.

Everyone knows it! Nobody uses it! Here I try to present safe setups and OS's that can make it a more useful option agianst opponents near the ledge. I also cover about everything else there is about the combo and how and when it works.
Read more about this guide...

Vaataji

Smash Rookie
Going off topic here, i thought i was the only relevant Norwegian ganon player that existed

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Does......does no one use Wizard's Foot offstage? If you're high enough, wizard's foot to up special is, imo, one of ganon's best ways to recover, as it gets you to the stage faster, forces your opponent away (unless they WANT to take all that damage), and unlike simply using flame choke it grants more horizontal recovery while still leaving you able to actually do something, like the up special.

If no one else uses Wizard's Foot for any reason offstage I'm going to be a bit disappointed.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Does......does no one use Wizard's Foot offstage? If you're high enough, wizard's foot to up special is, imo, one of ganon's best ways to recover, as it gets you to the stage faster, forces your opponent away (unless they WANT to take all that damage), and unlike simply using flame choke it grants more horizontal recovery while still leaving you able to actually do something, like the up special.

If no one else uses Wizard's Foot for any reason offstage I'm going to be a bit disappointed.
Ivuse it to punush edge guards sometimes like bouncing fish, other times it's kust a micup to intimidate players.

Tiedemannj Tiedemannj Great video, this actually showed me why I have a hard time footstool comboing jiggs lol. I think platforms may have some use with this too, maybe sonething like

On BF
Dash attack, dthrow or dtilt to set up a knockdown on the lower platform
Uaie forced getup
Hit them with the inside hitbox of uair as you leave the platform

Depending on di and character this may set it up, idk if it'd still work on inward di though. I haven't tested this myself btw, just an idea,

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
It's a very intimidating move offstage.

I've also found that after getting a Flame Choke off, if you do a retreating jump you can lure them in and Wzfoot them for even more damage, but you have to read the roll in first.

Top Bottom