• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOOLS!! R.O.B. Community Combo Video: Obtained footage, selecting music.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I am kinda "Restarting" the whole process. So yeah.

Before you send them to me from either the SD card, or the Wii:

1.) Say what characters are in the match
2.) Say what stage they are playing on
3.) tell me the time according to the 8-Minute timer of the match
4.) If it doesn't have a timer be very specific with the combo/highlight

If it is by SD card, just take the Replays off of the SD card by dragging them onto the desktop. Then send them to me by email. My email address is leonanime.Freak@yahoo.com , you would simply attach all of the Files/Replays you wanted to send, to the message. Also, if you do send it to me by email, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me on here/Smashboards and tell me that you sent it, I do not check my email daily. Again type up all of the information I listed above on the email.

If you send them by Wii, just send me a message on Smashboards saying all of the above information I listed.

Here is everyone that has given me footage, or has replied to me, giving me indication that they still want to be in the video:

TOTAL: Will be decided soon. There are still more clips to come

Stingers: 26 Seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKXM1-978Ys (3:37-3:44)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PALU98-B5f8 - 0:13 - 0:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0qXw_iPcdI - 0:00 - 0:10

Mister Eric: 1 Minute 58 Seconds

Clips1 (0:01-0:08) (0:09-0:13) (0:14-0:19) (0:20-0:26) (0:30-0:36) (0:38-0:42) (1:27-1:34) (1:42-1:50) (2:18-2:26)

Clips2 (1:24-1:31) (1:33-1:39) (1:43-1:51) (2:11-2:19) (2:20-2:26) (2:39-2:49) (3:00-3:11)

TheMike: 57 Seconds

this All of it.

vVv ChiboSempai: 1 Minute 44 Seconds

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0J6SU2DL All of it.

Bees!: 1 Minute 12 Seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IJIztkUXv0 (3:33-3:42)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tPKYFh6Cc (0:44-0:48) (1:44-1:48) (2:20-2:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yIBNYOMqs (3:28-3:34)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHlgAUKqorc (0:42-0:58) (1:31-1:36)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqjQOatIvaA (3:19-3:27)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jTRpVnCXU (0:32-0:41)

TeeVee: 26 Seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvTzg9kTGko (0:11-0:20) (3:23-3:40)

Silhouette: 1 Minute 1 Second

vs. Toonlink (1:56-2:12) (5:23-5:32)

vs. Lucario (1:14-1:34)

vs. Diddy (3:56-4:04) (7:25-7:33)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
I really hunger after this; I'm definitely going to see the new CV over and over again! ([^^]

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I sent my clips to SiL.
But here's mine:

Clips1
Clips2

edit: the capture card im using is bad =/.
So umm, im not quite sure how to get better quality =[

edit2:
SiL, you look for a song with or without lyrics?

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Without. It's better for a CV.
I think no lyrics is moreso better. But I'm sure lyrics dont hurt from time to time. i definitely am not defending the song in my clips2 vid. i just put it in there because it's the first song file i saw and just wanted to get this posted before deadline.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yup yup.

I just want to start off by saying. that is amazing footage. I DEFINITELY APPROVE! =DDD

Although Sil and I are going to have to cut down on alot of it since together it is near 6 minutes. O___o

Nice R.O.B budz, best I have seen in a while.
*Tries to brag

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It's videos like the one seen by Mister Eric that makes me want to play more offline Brawls! Pity there's very little people I know who plays in my area. It's not like they give me that much of a challenge either. Oh, the sorrow. T-T

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yup yup.

I just want to start off by saying. that is amazing footage. I DEFINITELY APPROVE! =DDD

Although Sil and I are going to have to cut down on alot of it since together it is near 6 minutes. O___o

Nice R.O.B budz, best I have seen in a while.
*Tries to brag
ty, beepo!<3
i've never tried gathering combo footage before because i didnt think i had enough (since most of my rps are against the same like 4 chars and that's def not what i want). i hope after a few more combo moments and once i learn how to edit vids that ill put out a vid myself.

SiL, we need to talk about the quality of the clips. I rly dont know what to do bc im afraid they are still bad quality even in their raw form =[

im gonna have to get my own capture card soon. maybe you guys have some tips on where to get one xD

It's videos like the one seen by Mister Eric that makes me want to play more offline Brawls! Pity there's very little people I know who plays in my area. It's not like they give me that much of a challenge either. Oh, the sorrow. T-T
<3
Granted, being able to drive helps me out, but I'm from Kentucky. Mostly what developed in KY besides what has came out of the Louisville area was because I was too stubborn to stop searching for players and make what little players we did have in Lexington and Morehead (the places ive been to college) better.
Never give up, beepo.<3

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
<3
Granted, being able to drive helps me out, but I'm from Kentucky. Mostly what developed in KY besides what has came out of the Louisville area was because I was too stubborn to stop searching for players and make what little players we did have in Lexington and Morehead (the places ive been to college) better.
Never give up, beepo.<3
Thanks, Mister Eric, that helps me a bit. :3

I so need to invest in a car... but I need my driver's license first. XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thanks again Mr. Eric. Please remember though, I am delaying the deadline another 10 days.

The deadline with be JANUARY 10TH!!!!!! =DDDDD

There aren't many reasons as to why, but here are the reasons why.

1.) Yall aint giving me no damn footage. We need more ASAP!

2.) You guys can have more time to get more and even better footage, hell lie about it, just make it look like a real match. I don't care. But put real footage before fake.

3.) I am going to a tourney on the 8th of January. 7 days to be exact. And I might be able to get some good footage there.

PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS! IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY FOOTAGE OF YOU BY THE 10 OF JANUARY!!! 1/10/11!!! THEN YOU WILL BE TAKEN OFF THE LIST!!

After what Mr. Eric, Sil, Golden-Psyco, stingers, Sol Diviner and I have in store for this we can just knock you right off the list. Cuz we have 12 minutes of footage. But we want it to be spread out, not 45 seconds for one person, 2 minutes and 30 seconds for one and 6 minutes for another... NO WE WANT EVERYONE IN THIS!!!

PLEASE SEND IN FOOTAGE!! I will be sending a reminder in a little while. YALL BETTER REPLY, OR YOU'RE IN DEEP DOO-DOO!!!!!

(haha I said doodoo. =P)

TheMike

Smash Lord
I don't have any new footage, but would like to be in the video. My old footage is still in the old community combo video thread. If there is something you think is worth adding to the video, I'd be very thankful.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Look through my stuff in there too. I've gotten a lot better since then, but I've been really busy lately, so I don't really have time to send you my replays or record them myself. I could probably get it done on Monday or Tuesday if you would let me, but I know the deadline was today.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sorry, most of my videos are from Wi-Fi, barely no one plays here in Sweden. =/
But thanks for asking. ([^^]
Pfft, don't let that stop you; all but one of my clips were from wi-fi matches. Just play wi-fi and send in clips that you think are video-worthy. Yeah, it's hard to do some amazing things on wi-fi, but sometimes, you may be surprised with that "omg, awesome!" moment. :088:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright I have ChiboSempai's footage.

we have 8 people in it right now. ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
It's not the amount of people that matter, it's how much footage we have.

And we have plenty. I am going to count up all of the times, and how much time each person in it so far will have, etc., etc., etc., etc.

THANK YOU GUYS!!! I am so proud. =P

TheMike

Smash Lord
I saw now that Kadaj is using Kizzu's tag on stingers' 2nd and 4th videos. Soooooo much time without seing that tag, lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Do you guys like the editing? =P

I think we are just about done with footage. So send in whatever else you have. Because Golden-Psyco, Sol Diviner, and I have a total around 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds. And that added with the time is 12 Minutes and 23 Seconds.

Unless Sil is cool with making the video a tad bit longer, this video is just about done. ^_^

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Do you guys like the editing? =P

I think we are just about done with footage. So send in whatever else you have. Because Golden-Psyco, Sol Diviner, and I have a total around 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds. And that added with the time is 12 Minutes and 23 Seconds.

Unless Sil is cool with making the video a tad bit longer, this video is just about done. ^_^
Wow, seriously? That was a hell of a lot quicker than I thought. I figured it'd take about a month or something. XD

EDIT: Hey, Sil, I read your post in the older CV thread...

This one, I suppose can be sort of used for an intro music, as it's only a little more than a minute:
Twister

Unfortunately, I don't know what else to really offer, since I find selecting music that matches R.O.B.'s character and style to be difficult. XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Nope, just 2 and a half weeks. =P

That's the benefit of bothering you guys like 1 or 2 times a week. ^_^

8Bitman

Smash Master
I don't know Sil is bullying me, and sending me hate messages to find good music.

*hides in corner crying.

XD

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
8bit, are youz gonna edit those c.v. clip times of me by what we discussed?
just not wanting you to forgets

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I think I have some lolyoutubecombos with my Rob. I can search a bit if you really need to. Not that I really care about combo videos but I guess we as a community should finally do something.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm buying a Wii from somebody tomorrow, so MAYBE I'll have time to get back in the groove.

edit: I DO have a clip from like half a year ago. It is online though against an MK. I'm at school so youtube is blocked, but I'll edit it in when I get home if I remember.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I don't know Sil is bullying me, and sending me hate messages to find good music.
LMAO!!

Updating my part of the thread now.

My music suggestions:
Far Too Loud - Play it loud (Broken Robot Mix)
DJ Bjra - Robostep
Hyper Crush - Robo Tech
Giant Robot - Dub Controls
Lucio De Rimanez - To Be A Robot [DUB]
(HD) Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Ekol Remix)
EKoL-I Am Not A Robot (Remix DnB)

and I will be using clips from some of the following:
Citroen Robot Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFDhBakJXcI
Robot Rave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWjJVkzU_Yw&feature=related

So you guys get where Im going with this, dancing ROBot themed.
*Props to anyone who actually listens through all of that*

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I can see where you want to go with the music for the combo video, but do the music names have to have "robot" in them? I like the way some of them sound, but personally, they don't seem speedy enough to get me hyped. This could just be me, but when I think of a combo video, I also imagine fast-paced music to go with it. This is merely my opinion, of course. XD

Top Bottom