• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FNB North Presents: L.I.R.R. - 7/30/11

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I live in CT and I play casual smash in NC. Some of you are really cool and some of you are complete douchebags. No names given. You know who you are. I haven't played this game for 3 months so I couldnt do anything but grab with the ICs. Im good when I play everyday though. And im kind of upset that bizkit didn't even acknowledge me and I have been sending him messages the whole summer to play. So anyway he does look like ed from ed ed and eddy. You guys also care to much about smash. Im gonna just keep taking my 2nd places down in NC....

Oh and thanks for hosting and offering housing vinnie

:phone:

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey Vinnie or any one who brought a setup to the tourney, does anyone know who owned either one of the 2 setups closest to the front door? I had a replay saved from the set Jash and I played, it should have PT vs TL so if anyone can please let me know if they have this replay I'd be real hyped.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Ok so I live in CT and I play casual smash in NC. Some of you are really cool and some of you are complete douchebags. No names given. You know who you are. I haven't played this game for 3 months so I couldnt do anything but grab with the ICs. Im good when I play everyday though. And im kind of upset that bizkit didn't even acknowledge me and I have been sending him messages the whole summer to play. So anyway he does look like ed from ed ed and eddy. You guys also care to much about smash. Im gonna just keep taking my 2nd places down in NC....

Oh and thanks for hosting and offering housing vinnie

on blasttttttt

M@v

Subarashii!
What a surprise, drama in a Atl North results thread. Maybe I should make some popcorn....nah, looks like its dying down :|

seriously why does this **** have to happen all the time? It gets old

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
What a surprise, drama in a Atl North results thread. Maybe I should make some popcorn....nah, looks like its dying down :|

seriously why does this **** have to happen all the time? It gets old
my results thread had no drama :)

Detla-codding is the divine art of timing people out with Yoshi. Regardless of if you're currently losing or not.

And yes, many thanks. <3
shut the **** up

<3

TeeVee

Smash Lord
drama is the best...especially when people wait till they get home to type stuff on smashboards instead of saying it in person :dazwa:

archer.

Smash Lord
Well I am currently exhausted after a 16+ hour bus ride and moving into a new apartment so I'm gonna keep this as short as possible.

GG's to everyone I played the entire time I was here (tournament and friendlies), wish I could have played more friendlies at/before the tournament or at least played better than I did but it's whatever. I had a good time and that's all that matters.

Thanks to Sama and Omari for housing, and also Vinnie for hosting and housing as well. You guys are all awesome.

Brian, it was fun hanging out with you since we haven't really talked much since May. And don't worry about how this tournament went down, we'll get you back into shape once you're back down in NC.

Thanks to those of you who left shout outs to me, I appreciate all of them. I'd leave more individual ones myself, but I'm exhausted and kinda lazy so I hope you all understand that I probably won't.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
What, why do I gotta go hunt someone who wants to talk to me but doesn't say anything in person? All you had to do was actually come to me and start a conversation with me, since you don't seem to have a problem PMing me randomly. You haven't shown up to any NE tourneys, despite living in CT, so it's not like it isn't your fault you haven't been able to play. All you've messaged me lately was one PM on aib saying "carpool me to Vinnie's tourney" the day before the tourney when I was already in BC's carpool.

If you really want to play try coming to an NE tourney that I keep advertising constantly on aib. Somehow you can go to a NY tourney but not a CT tourney, that's a little weird to me and doesn't make sense. You aren't making any kind of effort to try to go to anything, so why should I be obligated to go seek you out when you don't try to go to anything or say whether or not you're going to any tourneys?

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Some ******* stole viva's ti84 calculator from his backpack....

seriously, whoever did it, **** you

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
next time i see you viva i could probable loan you one if you haven't found a replacement by then i still have several form my years .... and years..... of math classes / misplacing them /finding them 3 years after lol

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
That's why you never let your stuff outta your sight unless you know for sure its safe. At the tournament I asked the store owner if i could put my bag behind the register and he said it was fine. Hope you somehow get your calculator back.. :/

Flayl

Smash Hero
--POOLS CUTOFF--
25: Zorai :marth:
25: Viva ???
25: Hippiedude :luigi2:
25: Pane :wolf:
25: Deven3000 :pikachu2:
25: Nipps :wario:
25: Raptor :yoshi2:
25: Decoy ???
33: CoonTail :pt:
33: Rolex :dk2: :metaknight:
33: Omari :mario2:
33: M4ge :link2:/:marth:
33: H1N1 :popo:
33: Nuke :diddy:
33: Archer :toonlink:
33: Mr. Eric :marth:
hey guys, how close is this to being correct? Can anybody fill in the blanks?

Top Bottom