• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FNB North Presents: L.I.R.R. - 7/30/11

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1: Mew2king - fun doubles sets
2: ANTi ($124.80) - omfg LMAO at your trash talk to nairo when i was playing him, fun doubles sets as well...**** diddy
3: ADHD - ur gay, **** diddy
4: Nairo - fun set in singles, you would have lost to me if no one said luu was watching the stream :pp
5: Will - im so mad i ended up losing vs you LMAO...good **** though
5: Dabuz - best troll in the entire community imo
7: TeeVee - :dazwa:
7: Vinnie - nice job hosting the tourny, fun singles set, always a plessure to see you
9: vVv ChiboSempai - [[oo] [oo]] good job getting top 10 all rob, UPLOAD THOSE VIDS ASAP :#
9: Xzax - my *****, fun chilling with you the entire time here and fun singles set
9: Bizkit - your mk is getting really good lol
9: Bloodcross - got *****es in the front and got hoes in the back...hopefully someone drops out of your carpool so you can give me a ride to ktar lol
13: Mintyflesh - my aib ladder chat warrior brethren
13: Remix - good ish beating cheese
13: Dill - GOOD **** BEATING KADAJ, BEST ROB
13: Kadaj - rough tourny, you will bounce back though. fun chilling with you and thanks for the coaching/help
17: Icylight - even after not playing at all you still ****
17: Dekillsage - your snake is fun to watch lol
17: Punishment Divine - MY *****
17: vVv Cheese - never using the koolaid tag again...ONLY REASON WHY I LOST /salt
17: Dark.pch - lmfao at your costume
17: Jash - best commentator/hype maker
17: NAKAT - told u fox is buns my *****, u a beast a arm wrestling though
17: John12346 - fun singles set

sama - thank you so much for the housing
blackanese - good ****ing ****, lets team at apexxx (and maybe ktar if koolaid cant go)
everyone i didnt list - good seeing everyone from ny/nj again, your tournies are so much more fun than ours lol

im really pleased and surprised that i played this well considering i havnt touched brawl at all in idk how long, thanks again to vinnie for hosting. see everyone again at ktar :]

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Feedback..
Omari: How you gonna break Mario if you can even swim? ..:urg:

Mew2king: Thanks for explaining to me why you practice your f-airs between stocks. They're pretty cool/difficult..

ANTi: Fun seeing you commentate on live-stream

ADHD: Granted, I can't control other person's actions but playing you makes me feel bad regardless of the outcome. I believe you're helping me improve but at the same time look at our matches. I'd appreciate it more if you take the time out to explain what

Nairo: Hey polar bear

Will: Communicate please, I'll ttyl

Dabuz: Why haven't we played yet?

TeeVee/Blackanese (NP, anytime): Wendy's/semi's were hype & worth it.

Vinnie: Awesome tourney (you did tell me 10am though but it's cool), Don't mention it (you know what) & I'll ttyl

vVv ChiboSempai: Honestly, I appreciate the work you put into ensuring that everyone improves (whether they come or they don't).. respect

Xzax: Thanks for teaching me about lil' B. Catching up ATM..

Bizkit: Always fun seeing you but you gotta speak more bruh

Bloodcross: Nothing homo about loving another man as long as you come onto him sexually xD, those games were fun as **** though. You're definitely one of the smashers that I enjoy brawling hands down. At 1st, you may have been not too pleased with losing but you're definitely learning to do what the game was intended for you to do (have fun).

Yeah, I'm all for win at any/all costs but my suggestion to you would be to have no expectations (plans don't always go "according" to plan, u knahmean? You won't always pleased with the outcome if you're constantly expecting/looking in one direction).

Mintyflesh/Remix: Coming to?/play me @ ktar6?

Dill/Deven3000: Thanks for inviting me to your smash-fest

Kadaj: **** Marth/your Mario. NP housing/don't mention it.. Those matches @ ma house need to be displayed at tourneys. Thank you for helping me man, seriously.

Icylight: Pleasure meeting you bruh

Dekillsage: No offense, but I forgot who you were ma fault

Punishment Divine: Nice haircut!

vVv Cheese: Hi DQ

Dark.pch: Coming to?/play me @ ktar6?

Jash: W/e decisions you make in life, that's all you but I do hope you were just fooling around after the event.

NAKAT: Loved watching your set v Kadaj/thanks for the encouragement of my "still" using Mario in tourney.

John12346: Da Omari COMBO!!
f-tilt>b jab>repeat until can't connect xD

Viva: You're def pretty chill as far as I know, congrats almost staying afloat.

Hippiedude: Hype set, good **** bruh.....I learned

Pane: You say I'm serious? I'm chill but you can't stand the joke about Wolf.. your face=priceless

Raptor: Cool CNU

CoonTail: Thanks for the PT/Mario MU exp, we're def gonna play again real soon

Archer: NP housing/don't mention it

Instead of saying, "I know" all the time (or making excuses)...my suggestion to you is to try (at least) listen to people when they're actually helping you. I mean "technically", they don't have to do ****.

vVv Rapture: Listen bruh, no matter what happens in tourney......don't get discouraged. Ye I know that sounds very vague but what I mean to say is don't let yourself become discourage from a certain set.

You can say you suck at this game, you'll never be good enough, you just don't feel like playing, etc...... point is if you don't change your mindset (what effort you put in), you'll never see change..

Take it from an exp gamer: My 1st tourneys no one was nice to me, **** they didn't even wanna explain to me exactly how to play let alone why.. Overtime (& still to this day
until college starts again
) you see me asking questions whenever/wherever I can & getting what I need to improve my game. Hey I used to be stubborn too but I broke that trait a while ago if I really wanted better for myself..

I'm hoping to see you in the future bruh

Tony T: Finally met you, glad to see some SI smashers coming out/showing love

Pwii: Saddens me you're leaving, keep coming out (when you're available) & stay up bruh!

Hope2meetU /or Cool CNU:
Bluez, Foxy, System XN, Rolex, Nipps, M4ge, H1N1, Nuke, Luigi-Sama, Ghost, Mr. Eric, Harpking, Gred, GEEX, Sisqo, Zorai, Fro & Decoy

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
been a while since i actually entered a brawl tourney, i never play this game and missed 3rd seed by 1 game fml . * goes back to playing melee anyways*

2: ANTi - nice seeing ur purple swag bruh. LOL @ the pep talk with Wyatt. HE ENDING THE HUMAN RACE BY BEING GEY
3: ADHD - ****ing sandbagger never go near me again, nor ever grab a man's booty etc.

5: Will - fun car ride to picking up jash's, nice seeing u bro

7: TeeVee - nice seeing u homie
7: Vinnie - thanks for the event bro, and miss seeing u <3 keep hosting these, that venue is magic

13: Mintyflesh - nice seeing u bby, i didnt recongnize ur fegget *** at first, thought u were harry potter at first O_O
13: Remix - nice seeing u bro, and keep gettin brolic ma ****.

13: Kadaj - GGs and nice meeting u bro. i boss read them rolls, but i came up short aha. and dw about losing to john#'s, his play style is made to slay marth players loool.

17: Punishment Divine - nice seeing u cutie face <3
17: Dark.pch - wtf @ ur yuigoh hat SMHHHHH.
17: Jash - nice seeing ya smexy, lmk when u come thru floral park, i only live like 10 mins away =)
17: NAKAT - nice seeing ya bby, LOL @ the pep talk w/ anti & Wyatt. And keep up the brolic status on volley ball ma ****!
17: John12346 - l hate you so much, even tho l got bodied by u in so many other tourneys, feels great to finally beat you, esp with a fire ball > jab upb :D

25: Zorai - WHERE DAT TRASH TALK AT
25: Viva - nice seeing u niglet, cut that ****ing hair negguh
25: Hippiedude - for not playing brawl for months now, and to only miss getting out of pools by 1 game is pretty impressive. prob should hit training mode again.

33: CoonTail- nice seeing ya baby~ i'm glad you were the one to watch my come back :D

33: Omari- GGs bro love mario brother's matchs =] diggin mario swag haha and sorry i got mad hyped when i landed platform cancel jabupb on you, that's like youtube highlights for me LOL <3
33: M4ge - we need to train again brah.

33: Nuke - nice seeing ya bby!

41: vVv Rapture- GGs, i actually got scared when u pick metaknight, until i realized, you fall for my dumb gimmicks (jab spotdodge x100 xD) also don't get depressed, i've been there before, prob worse knowing your a MK main. Lmk if u need help brah.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Nakat - I honestly did not even wanna talk to you anymore after that set. Though I knew if I Take out your fox. You run to meta knight. Then go for that time out game three. The only reason I am not really that pissed cause it was my fault I lost game three. I let that **** happen. You tornado spammed and I not DI out of it. I was trying to but was doing it the wrong way. RJ reminded me how to do it and when we practiced it, I was doing it just fine. So honestly, I was expecting this from you. I just handeled the problem wrong and let my emotions get the best of me. it's w/e now. I just see you as another meta player to not let this Dumb**** happen again. Thats all it is. I'm actually a good player to let this dumb **** get past me and lose like that. And I won't let that happen again. You got off real smooth. So enjoy that gay straight now. Cause it aint gonna happen again.
Did you notice my smirk on my face through the whole thing. I told people before I played you that I was gonna use Fox and let you win so you could get pumped and then feel like a king then go MK and time you out <3 when I didn't need to just because your reaction is so funny! I beat you really bad with Fox before so trust me I didn't need to run :). You should've told me this in person though rather then behind your computer ^_^! Why do you think me and viva were timing you out in doubles friendlies? RJ was in on it too lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Did you notice my smirk on my face through the whole thing. I told people before I played you that I was gonna use Fox and let you win so you could get pumped and then feel like a king then go MK and time you out <3 when I didn't need to just because your reaction is so funny! I beat you really bad with Fox before so trust me I didn't need to run :). You should've told me this in person though rather then behind your computer ^_^!
You let me win? Thats the best you can do to cover up your shame an ego? Wow, this is a new one.

First thing first? You brining up you beat me bad in a friendly. A 2 stock. and you say you was playing around/ I was playing around that whole set. And I recall three stocking you. So what justice does that make you brining this up? It means nothing. But if you wanna bring it up to that level, then yea, you needed to run. Cause when your obvious camping fox gets bodied, you run to meta knight. Thats all yo good for. Jash bodied you with fox and you ran to meta. Will bodied you with fox, and you did not run to meta. And look at what happen. You lost the set. You should have went meta. maybe you would of had a chance.

But I love how you bring out your true colors now. I had respect for you dude, and you gonna go pull this ****. Make excuses about letting me win? Dude, first off, I **** around with everyone when talking. I was **** talking nairo at the tourny saing if he came my way with meta I beat his ***. I did the same with Will. I am just fooling around.

You right now are just butt hurt and took what I said up the butt. So to make yourself feel good about losing with fox, you say this. Then give the crap story about how you losing it and need a break. How about if you was not so obvious with your fox and camping to a point I read you, maybe you bwould have beat me with fox. And maybe you would have beaten jash with fox. But all the look on your face when you tried so hard to drill>upsmash me and I block the upsmash. I had to let you know that I can Smash DI the hits to push me away and block in time for the upsmash. Maybe if you was actualyy....idk...smart? You would have tried to Drill>grab me after you failed to Upsmash seeing as I would be in shield everytime. "oh, I don't like the Peach match up, after this I wanna play you to practice it, Im not good at at" Then say here you let me win. what a coward.

And one more thing. ****** please, I do not need to hide behind a PC to tell you what I think and gotta say. Ask people that seriously know me, If I got something to say, I'll say it in your face. I aint scared of no one. really you of all people. So don't try to pull that net thug card on me. Take your loss like a man and pull your tail from between your legs.

I did bad at this tournament. You know what I have to say about that? It's my fault. wether I played agressive or not thinking,w/e. End of the day I blame myself for not being on point. Chibo 2-0 me, and I told him good game after a lil mistake I made game 1. Buit that is my fault. Chibo did his thing to abuse that and just win. I was not mad. Dill beat me in bracket. I was not mad. he took me out of the tourny. Told him good games and dipped. After tpournaments I just go home, write down what was it about the tournament that got me beat. What I did good and bad, thenride over ttoo Ninjalinks house and get to fixing **** up, then come back stronger. Thats all it is.

Yet I am not gonna sit here and make cheap OBVIOUS excuses. I am not as stupid as you think I am. Like really? I treated you as one of my boys and cool people, after I lost the way I did, I was still talking to you being cool. I was gonna just not even deal with you. But again, I should have been more on point to win game three. yet I was not. So I have myself to blame, practice, then come back and just win.

You are a coward, pathetic and not even a man to mewith that damm excuse. And this is coming for a 23 year old emo person. Now if a pathetic sap like me is actually giving you the real talk? We indeed have a problem.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
You let me win? Thats the best you can do to cover up your shame an ego? Wow, this is a new one.

First thing first? You brining up you beat me bad in a friendly. A 2 stock. and you say you was playing around/ I was playing around that whole set. And I recall three stocking you. So what justice does that make you brining this up? It means nothing. But if you wanna bring it up to that level, then yea, you needed to run. Cause when your obvious camping fox gets bodied, you run to meta knight. Thats all yo good for. Jash bodied you with fox and you ran to meta. Will bodied you with fox, and you did not run to meta. And look at what happen. You lost the set. You should have went meta. maybe you would of had a chance.

But I love how you bring out your true colors now. I had respect for you dude, and you gonna go pull this ****. Make excuses about letting me win? Dude, first off, I **** around with everyone when talking. I was **** talking nairo at the tourny saing if he came my way with meta I beat his ***. I did the same with Will. I am just fooling around.

You right now are just butt hurt and took what I said up the butt. So to make yourself feel good about losing with fox, you say this. Then give the crap story about how you losing it and need a break. How about if you was not so obvious with your fox and camping to a point I read you, maybe you bwould have beat me with fox. And maybe you would have beaten jash with fox. But all the look on your face when you tried so hard to drill>upsmash me and I block the upsmash. I had to let you know that I can Smash DI the hits to push me away and block in time for the upsmash. Maybe if you was actualyy....idk...smart? You would have tried to Drill>grab me after you failed to Upsmash seeing as I would be in shield everytime. "oh, I don't like the Peach match up, after this I wanna play you to practice it, Im not good at at" Then say here you let me win. what a coward.

And one more thing. ****** please, I do not need to hide behind a PC to tell you what I think and gotta say. Ask people that seriously know me, If I got something to say, I'll say it in your face. I aint scared of no one. really you of all people. So don't try to pull that net thug card on me. Take your loss like a man and pull your tail from between your legs.

I did bad at this tournament. You know what I have to say about that? It's my fault. wether I played agressive or not thinking,w/e. End of the day I blame myself for not being on point. Chibo 2-0 me, and I told him good game after a lil mistake I made game 1. Buit that is my fault. Chibo did his thing to abuse that and just win. I was not mad. Dill beat me in bracket. I was not mad. he took me out of the tourny. Told him good games and dipped. After tpournaments I just go home, write down what was it about the tournament that got me beat. What I did good and bad, thenride over ttoo Ninjalinks house and get to fixing **** up, then come back stronger. Thats all it is.

Yet I am not gonna sit here and make cheap OBVIOUS excuses. I am not as stupid as you think I am. Like really? I treated you as one of my boys and cool people, after I lost the way I did, I was still talking to you being cool. I was gonna just not even deal with you. But again, I should have been more on point to win game three. yet I was not. So I have myself to blame, practice, then come back and just win.

You are a coward, pathetic and not even a man to mewith that damm excuse. And this is coming for a 23 year old emo person. Now if a pathetic sap like me is actually giving you the real talk? We indeed have a problem.
Dang I didn't read any of that. I don't have a problem with you though so yea whatever you say :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
*insert wall of text*

*sparks a blunt*

everything make senses !

i got bodied by kadaj's Metaknight, and i don't cry about it, just get in the lab and do better, u can do it dark pch ur better than that lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hippie (or anyone for that matter) Why do you guys think I an tight for losing to his meta. I don't care. I blame myself for that. And I am just gonna go right back to NinjaLinks house as usualy and practice ****. I been doing this for a while and getting better. I am just not consistant. I am the one with the controller in hand. So I take responsibility for my action and loses. Not make excuses to make myself feel and look cool.

KTAR taught me that.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Hippie (or anyone for that matter) Why do you guys think I an tight for losing to his meta. I don't care. I blame myself for that. And I am just gonna go right back to NinjaLinks house as usualy and practice ****. I been doing this for a while and getting better. I am just not consistant. I am the one with the controller in hand. So I take responsibility for my action and loses. Not make excuses to make myself feel and look cool.

KTAR taught me that.
Yo were raging about Meta Knight with Jash......You two are both cool dudes though imo. Idk I heard about Jash's history with MK and stuff, but I just don't think he should insult people who use him or second him (I don't know if he is ever serious or just joking).

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman

I quoted this for three reasons:

1. It looks cool.

2. That's a **** load of writing for something that didn't even cause any smash drama at the venue. (Honestly, a shocker.)

3. God damn LOL.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yo were raging about Meta Knight with Jash......You two are both cool dudes though imo. Idk I heard about Jash's history with MK and stuff, but I just don't think he should insult people who use him or second him (I don't know if he is ever serious or just joking).
You underestimate what effects MK actually has on people's mentalities towards players/this game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Raging? De que diablo.

First off, I was giving Jash the real talk about him and meta knight. I was telling him how I got timed out about one and just did not give a ****. And blame myself, not go on about how meta is this and that and needs to go. I have lost to alot of metas and about half of them are not smarter then me. Yet I don't care. Cause it is my fault for losing and not being on point. That is what I was telling him. Meta knight gets to him, and I keep telling him not too. If he just let that go, he be winning. He is like my lil bro. So I had to bring some sense to him. I honestly just can't get mad losing to a meta cause...........it's meta, nuff said. So it means nothing to me when a meta win. Thus no need to get mad. Like really, who cares?

But instead of asking questions and assuming, you had to go and make that post of excuses and lies. I don't like that. I keep it real with people. Even if it makes me look bad. Least I am honest. You could at least so back the same respect, and not try to make yourself look and feel good infront of people on here.

Next time ask questions before you open your mouth.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman

KTAR taught me that.
Also, this.

I'm proud someone in the smash community has taken on this attitude. You don't have any idea how bad I get tired of hearing "people" john about legitimate matches, or any matches for that matter.

Tony T

Smash Ace
He just doesn't like MK, I like facing him because he gives me more of a challenge but I hate the character in general. So I can understand how those two feel.

:phone:

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Raging? De que diablo.

First off, I was giving Jash the real talk about him and meta knight. I was telling him how I got timed out about one and just did not give a ****. And blame myself, not go on about how meta is this and that and needs to go. I have lost to alot of metas and about half of them are not smarter then me. Yet I don't care. Cause it is my fault for losing and not being on point. That is what I was telling him. Meta knight gets to him, and I keep telling him not too. If he just let that go, he be winning. He is like my lil bro. So I had to bring some sense to him. I honestly just can't get mad losing to a meta cause...........it's meta, nuff said. So it means nothing to me when a meta win. Thus no need to get mad. Like really, who cares?

But instead of asking questions and assuming, you had to go and make that post of excuses and lies. I don't like that. I keep it real with people. Even if it makes me look bad. Least I am honest. You could at least so back the same respect, and not try to make yourself look and feel good infront of people on here.

Next time ask questions before you open your mouth.
It wasn't excuses nor lies nor would have I posted my intentions if you hadn't said I ran to MK and you were obviously mad then since you didn't want to even talk to me anymore. I took time to read your essay out of respect though and a lot of what you said is bs and funny but ggs D.Peach till next time.

"Chibo - 2-2 now huh? Im so inconsistant in that match up. Days I wanna play legit. Then days I just wanna be in the air all day to turnip and Fairs."

you don't john though so I respect that a lot.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I wouldn't know though, tell me. Do you know what effects Delta Codding has toward people's mentalities whether they have a lead or not? lol!
LOL See my Sig.

Anyways, to keep it relatively brief, it's extremely demoralizing to lose to most MKs and it cheapens the set. And this isn't even just talking as a low (now mid) tier main. I know I'm playing a disadvantaged character. I've accepted this. But somehow, when I fight any other disadvantaged MU, and I lose, I feel like it was my fault and that I can break the MU to be better for me, that there's still room for improvement and maybe I haven't found something to exploit yet. I used to think Wolf was Yoshi's worst MU and that it was pretty hopeless if the Wolf knew what he was doing. After looking at it over and over again and losing several times, I figured it out and it is no longer a "lol good luck" MU. Same thing with Lucario and Toon Link. But when it comes to MK, unless I'm fighting (insert top player here) I feel like I was cheated. I don't care if it's a bad match up, I deal with them all the time. But when I lose those, I don't feel cheated, the way MK makes me feel.

I don't like to put words into other people's mouths, but I'm sure that Jash feels pretty similarly.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
LOL See my Sig.

Anyways, to keep it relatively brief, it's extremely demoralizing to lose to most MKs and it cheapens the set. And this isn't even just talking as a low (now mid) tier main. I know I'm playing a disadvantaged character. I've accepted this. But somehow, when I fight any other disadvantaged MU, and I lose, I feel like it was my fault and that I can break the MU to be better for me, that there's still room for improvement and maybe I haven't found something to exploit yet. I used to think Wolf was Yoshi's worst MU and that it was pretty hopeless if the Wolf knew what he was doing. After looking at it over and over again and losing several times, I figured it out and it is no longer a "lol good luck" MU. Same thing with Lucario and Toon Link. But when it comes to MK, unless I'm fighting (insert top player here) I feel like I was cheated. I don't care if it's a bad match up, I deal with them all the time. But when I lose those, I don't feel cheated, the way MK makes me feel.

I don't like to put words into other people's mouths, but I'm sure that Jash feels pretty similarly.
Alright I understand you.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Dark made a shout out post that involved telling Jash not to get so worked up over MK, Nakitty called him out on raging over MK as well, and thus drama began.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It wasn't excuses nor lies nor would have I posted my intentions if you hadn't said I ran to MK and you were obviously mad then since you didn't want to even talk to me anymore. I took time to read your essay out of respect though and a lot of what you said is bs and funny but ggs D.Peach till next time.

"Chibo - 2-2 now huh? Im so inconsistant in that match up. Days I wanna play legit. Then days I just wanna be in the air all day to turnip and Fairs."

you don't john though so I respect that a lot.
Dude again, Just stop. first off if I was that pissed, I would have not grabbed you while you was walking away and said goodbye to you. Like seriously man, come on.

And what I said to chibo is really nothing. We go at it back and fourth. At the end of the day, i still lost. he won. If I choose to just Fair and do nothing else for the lose, it's my fault. W/e I choose to do is on me. And if I lose it is on me. No one else to blame.

I don't give respect to people who lie and say **** like I let you win or RJ was in on the meta knight help. Like really You seriously think I am n\that stupid? If there is one thing I don't like, it is being played a fool. And honestly to me you did run to meta after I beat I 2 stocked your fox. Seriously man, just stop. Just take the truth like a man and dip. End of the day, I was the one that lost to you, so wtf.

Smashjin

Smash Ace

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Dude again, Just stop. first off if I was that pissed, I would have not grabbed you while you was walking away and said goodbye to you. Like seriously man, come on.

And what I said to chibo is really nothing. We go at it back and fourth. At the end of the day, i still lost. he won. If I choose to just Fair and do nothing else for the lose, it's my fault. W/e I choose to do is on me. And if I lose it is on me. No one else to blame.

I don't give respect to people who lie and say **** like I let you win or RJ was in on the meta knight help. Like really You seriously think I am n\that stupid? If there is one thing I don't like, it is being played a fool. And honestly to me you did run to meta after I beat I 2 stocked your fox. Seriously man, just stop. Just take the truth like a man and dip. End of the day, I was the one that lost to you, so wtf.
Lolllll ok man

:phone:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Omari , as nakat said I orignally laughed along with it but hearing the same bad joke 150 times in one day ... gets kinda tiresome had nothing to do with that bad picture idgaf bout that , Ive seen many players including nakat get trolled with pictures

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Fair is all you did last weekend too.

I just learned how to beat it this time.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
I'll just throw this out here
7: TeeVee- Thanks. My snake needs work though =(
7: Vinnie- Fun tournament. Hope you host another one like this one but with a few more set ups ^_^ Sorry about my yell after your 1st game against dill. I dislike metaknight a lot :l
9: Bizkit- Pretty much bodied me. I'll see what I can do to improve :l
13: Mintyflesh- Fun games. A lot of things I haven't seen/experienced from fighting marth. Glad I got too though
13: Remix- Good stuff ^_^ nice seeing you again and don't sandbag against me next time. I'll always be playing lol
13: Dill- Can't say I'm surprised. Great stuff! Except for that 1 thing you did. You know what you did
17: Icylight (DQ'd from losers')- Couldn't approach you at all in doubles. Wanted to play friendlies but I didn't ask.
17: vVv Cheese- Good games. First time playing ice climbers offline so basically it was me going "Don't care if he hits me I don't want to take the abuse that is getting grabbed"
17: Dark.pch- I know how you feel dark to a lesser extent. I do main snake after all
17: Jash- Boy am I glad you didn't commentate my match
17: John12346- John numbasss. Always nice seeing you. Always happy and enjoying himself
--POOLS CUTOFF--
25: Zorai- You seriously need to stop. The point of playing if to enjoy yourself and learn from your mistakes and losses. No johns and stop trying to bribe dill troll or not
25: Viva- Nice seeing you like always. We didn't get to play in singles. Great stuff in doubles.
25: Pane- Take what deven kept bugging you for into consideration please. We would love you guy's company
25: Deven3000- Your pool was basically a disaster for your character. We will defeat mk together! *fist bump* Ice climbers not so much *walks away*
25: Nipps- Wario player right? Good games. Hope to see you again at another tournament. I wanted to sit down and tell you some things but I left to do something. Forgot what though...
25: Raptor- Fun double friendlies. Your yoshi is pretty awesome.
33: CoonTail- Coming to devens fest right? =D
33: Omari- It's okay.
33: Mr. Eric- Good games.
41: Tony T- Always nice talking to you mr tony t
41: Foxy- Was nice talking to you for a lot of the tournament. Good games and I hope you go to more tournaments(even if I don't really attend many myself). :)

Don't think I missed anyone. If I did good games =) Good job those who made top 5~.

If anyone who played me/watched me play has any tips or advice or harsh comments tell me please. If not I'll take what I learned from today and try to improve from it :smash:

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@Pane: The only problem(s) I had with you was (VC9 4 example) when you approached me/attempted to get ma attention by purposely stepping on my sneakers which was messed up to me. Other than that you've been chill..

Hearing the same joke may seem bad for you but to the smash community, this one is hilarious. You could have simply reversed the joke by having a larger sense of humor (not saying you don't have one) & using it in your favor/or ignoring it.

@Dark Peach/Nakat: With due respect, may you put aside this beef before more unnecessary drama starts? There's a good chance we'll all be at ktar6 in two weeks so let settle our differences there. Besides, we're all playing MKDD so..:awesome:. Thanks

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
@smashjin yea i live in like borderline queens/long island, i recently found out a melee crew that lives near me, so im actually going ham on that one and prefer that game, hit me up so we can play =D

@ pane pic ROFLLLLLLL

@ Drama, smoke a blunt

wyatt ur gey

dip

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
it's w/e ive been over it , someone bring marioparty2 to ktar lol i rather play that then brawl

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOL See my Sig.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa.

:018:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LOL See my Sig.
The **** is delta-codding?

I used to think Wolf was Yoshi's worst MU and that it was pretty hopeless if the Wolf knew what he was doing. After looking at it over and over again and losing several times, I figured it out and it is no longer a "lol good luck" MU.
You're ****in' welcome!

Top Bottom