• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FNB North Presents: L.I.R.R. - 7/30/11

HarpKing

Smash Rookie
fun tourney...that doubles match with M2K and Teevee was so hype thanks to Jash lol

ill be back with some more skills

Saffy

Smash Ace
Best Stream ever <3

Shoutouts to Will for having that SWAG.

Shoutouts to Blacka and Jash for the best commentary I have ever heard.

Shoutouts to Wyatt for being sexy in the background.

Shoutouts to Nairo's Boner.

Shoutouts to Blacka and Teevee for having the best doubles team.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
1: Mew2king - Oh
2: ANTi - This some smelly & ugly *** ******. Lol. Real talk nice seeing you.
3: ADHD - Thanks for the ride gorgeous<3
4: Nairo - Wish you had beaten m2k :( Nice seeing you though. Carpool back home was interesting lmfao.
5: Will - Good job! Also, thanks for trying to help us out with the ride situation. I appreciate it either way bro.
5: Dabuz - DABUNZZZZZZZZZZ
7: TeeVee - You and blacka did mad good in teams. Good stuff in singles too! :O
7: Vinnie - I adore you for hosting this<3 Good job. It was great seeing you.
9: vVv ChiboSempai - hi.
9: Xzax - Imma get that *** next time >:D
9: Bizkit - hi.
9: Bloodcross - ggs.
13: Mintyflesh - We play in bracket every tournament and you always **** me :p nice seeing you<3
13: Remix - mehh. hi. do better.
13: Dill - hi.
13: Kadaj - hi.
17: Icylight - We never mm'd :3
17: Dekillsage - I hadn't seen you in foreverrrrrrrrrr. <3
17: Punishment Divine - Nice seeing you bro. :)
17: vVv Cheese - Lolll.
17: Dark.pch - I enjoyed that cash ;) We never got to do it again :O
17: Jash - Stop dropping out. Anyways, it was mad fun trash talking eachother on the livestream. #Sandbag LOL
17: NAKAT - Carpool back was pretty funny. nice seeing you.
17: John12346 - JohnZipcode.
25: Zorai - I love how you don't talk in person, AT ALL. Your $5 were DELICIOUS.
25: Viva - <33333333333333333
25: Hippiedude - Really glad i got to see you after such a long time!
25: Pane - GGs ***.
25: Deven3000 - Nice seeing you :D
25: Raptor - derp.
25: Decoy - hi.
33: CoonTail - Nice meeting you :D Great guy.
33: Omari - Another great guy :D Nice meeting you too bro.
33: M4ge - Mageeeeeeeeeeee<3
33: H1N1 - hi.
33: Nuke - hi.
33: Archer - hi.
33: Mr. Eric - hi.
41: Ghost - You're not that bad for someone who just started playing in may :O
41: Luigi-Sama - hey
41: vVv Rapture - Livestreammmmmmmmmmm :D
41: Tony T - GGs.
41: Harpking - Nice meeting you :)

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Man I suck, thank god there was a livestream, gave me something to do or I would've bounced a lot earlier if I had the chance. Commentary was mad fun. I guess shoutouts later, I feel like ****, idc right now to tell you all how better than me you all are lol.

/salt

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
****, I did horrible at this thing. I am not sure just what I am gonna do anymore. Freaking suck. Ugh......tourny was fun bugging out with people. Only thing I enjoyed.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lol ggs to everyone.
Shoutouts

Icy:Nice olimar and our games shouldn't have been close in pools you're better than me.

Anti: ggs I was hoping you'd go mk on me, but w/e at least I finally got to you play you.

XZax: you better get a new lighter lol I because I won't be there to spot you with matches. Too bad you didn't get to sell that mk plushie

Vinne: its was mad fun housing you man and really great tourney. Its just too bad they weren't that many setups.

Minty: so I'm assuming no one in the venue was allergic to peanuts. lol

Jash: next time man I'll have 5$ to mm you, but I won't play like Boss lol.

Dabuz: UMBREON and TROLL FURRY STORY!!!!!

Teevee: lol good stuff in doubles.
everyone else that I know it was cool seeing you.

Will: Donkey kong knows no obstacles. Now I suggest you waste your winnings on some meatbuns. :p

I went all Luigi like man in pools.

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to my good friends Dekillsage, Dillon, Deven3000, Dark Peach and Jash ya'll made this event beast, and good to see the rest of the smash community again.

I need to step my god damn game up and I will!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Did anyone try calling Icy? Did anyone let his carpool know Icy was being looked for?
I don't know if Vinnie told any of us, but no one told me his match was called and he was missing until he was already DQed. >.> But he said he was too tired anyway so he didn't care lulz.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Chibo and Dabuz were teamed and had to play right away in singles? That sucks yo.

Looks like this was a success, Dill for best ROB.

:017:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Mew2king ($249.60)gj
2: ANTi ($124.80)master hustler
3: ADHD ($62.40)lol wario dittos
4: Nairo ($41.60)^
5: Will ($20.80)gj lol @ the stitch faces
5: Dabuz ($20.80)shiverrsss teams ...... gj overall though
7: TeeVee impressive performance for someone who doesnt go to anything
7: Vinnie the event was fun just hectic our matches were closer then expected
9: vVv ChiboSempai tell me bout that rob
9: Xzax sorry to hear about your house
9: Bizkit not particularly as high as i was expecting
9: Bloodcross ggs
13: Mintyfleshnice matches vs adhd ... rascist !!
13: Remix ggs , hows that wrist felling lol
13: Dillimpressive defeat v
13: Kadaj.... damint craig ....
17: Punishment Divine gj matt
17: Dark.pch fun friendlies
17: Jash alot of people think they are good commentators but I know you are a great one
17: NAKAT hope your car situation got figured out
17: John12346 ggs in teams ill bring your wires to ktar
--POOLS CUTOFF--
25: Viva good times with that carvel
25: Hippiedude impressive win on john #
25: Pane , saving the finals !!!!carrying in teams !!!! and doing decent i singles i guess .....
25: Deven3000 if i get fee time and people are willing then we will attempt
25: Raptor we should be doing better
25: Decoy practice dude
33: CoonTail ?????
33: Omari fun seeing you
33: M4ge sorry about those bad luck events
33: H1N1 fun meeting you
33: Nuke please save my replays for me i believe they were on your wii
33: Archer wanted to play you
33: Mr. Eric ggs
41: Luigi-Sama didnt get to play or talk much ..
41: vVv Rapture...
41: Tony T ggs second game was tight
49: Bluez???
49: Fro ggs

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo and Dabuz were teamed and had to play right away in singles? That sucks yo.

Looks like this was a success, Dill for best ROB.

:017:
I was originally somewhere else in the bracket and actually had me moved there. I was seeded way too close to Cheese and others. Even though Dabuz and I team, not like we're from the same crew or anything, and I've actually never played him in tournament ever before, so it was pretty cool.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah, sorry for randomly disappearing if it caused problems for you vinnie. i needed to lie down a while wasn't feelin it >< Still a great tourney though, pools took a while but other than that was really fun :D

@dabuz
we need to MM next time >:O
Also, it was nice to see how i am SUPPOSED to play against mk. i had no idea how i was supposed to be playing it, but after talking to rich and watching you i think i understand it now :p

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1: Mew2king - Good ****. Stop falling asleep on floors :p
2: ANTi - Good **** :)
3: ADHD - ^ but a little less good
4: Nairo - Still havent played :/
5: Will - Game 1 of our pool set... SO CLOOSE T_T Gj getting 5th as a mid tier :)
5: Dabuz - DABUZZZZZ. Good **** :3
7: Vinnie - Thanks for a fun tourney and good job
9: vVv ChiboSempai - Was fun watching your R.O.B :)
13: Mintyflesh - Lul at the stairs incident
17: Icylight - Fun friendlies the day before the tourney we should play agin sometime if we get the chance :)
17: Dark.pch - Your reaction time is CRAZY. Ggs in our pool set. :)
17: John12346 - We honestly shoulda gone farther in doubles :/ Sorry for my wiimote desyncing
--POOLS CUTOFF--
25: Zorai - fun friendlies
25: Pane - Yes we should be doing better xD Btw im still a little salty about you kicking me off the stage when my remote effed up.
25: Raptor - Once again you have FAILED D:<
33: CoonTail - We didnt get to play at this :(
33: Nuke - D: Maybe next time
33: Archer - Ggs in our set. Game 2 was so cloose xD
41: Ghost - I heard you 2-0'd someone in pools. Awesome. Let me... Nah nvm
41: Luigi-Sama - Not enough Up B's? D
41: vVv Rapture - Hi :)
41: Tony T - ^ except with a :3
41: Harpking - Not bad for first tourney :)
41: GEEX - For your first tourney that wasnt bad at ALL. I know you probably think otherwise, because of your pool results, but I saw you were somewhat giving some of the better players a fight. Also, you had me REALLY nervous in our set. At one point in game 3 I pretty much lost hope and actually thought I would lose. Your Sonic still needs some work though, but you should keep coming to these tourneys to get better.
49: System XN - Rage quit?
49: Bluez - :/ Im kinda upset that you just left after you lost that set. We all chipped in for your entry and singles...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, everyone has their bad days Kadaj. Next time you come back up here I'm sure you'll do as good as you're supposed to.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
The pane pic was just way to much, and Im sorry Pane I am not looking to poke fun or anything that **** was just hysterical. Raptor I wish we got a chance to play also so hopefully sometime this week.

zorai, if I give you $40, will you let me beat you in tournament? :D
LOL I really could not even believe he attempted to pay Dill 40$ to drop sets in bracket. Zorai Im not going to questionn you as a player but you gotta learn how to take a loss and learn from it. Cut this troll bull**** out and stop making yourself look foolish because I'll tell you right now trying to pay someone to flop so you can get outta pools is real sad.

Shoutout's later guys Im pretty upset with my performance but w.e just means more practice.

Also who had there setup closest or 2nd closest to the front desk because there should be a replay of PT vs TL thats Me vs. Jash. Please let me know who's wii this was because I really want that replay uploaded.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: Mew2king - Eh, gj ****** me and winning.
2: ANTi - We should MM sometime. gj with 2nd.
3: ADHD - We should... actually **** you.
4: Nairo - You really went the **** to sleep throughout this tourney lmao. And shoutouts to Luu Juice (I just made that up just now)
5: Dabuz - God I hate Olimar. I gotta pick a consistent character vs him. Well, ggs anyway buddy.
7: TeeVee - good shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit beating anti/m2k in doubles... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFfYkJA_g8g + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgzulETdYs4 Also, you make me wanna pick up a mid tier for tourney just to catch people off guard.
7: Vinnie - I'm seriously the best Snake in America, but I'm an even better sandbagger. You got lucky, you're terrible. GJ hosting
9: Xzax - I REALLY WANTED THAT PLUSHIE
9: Bizkit - New England: we play everywhere, anywhere, anytime, all the time.
13: Remix - GGs in pools. Just don't use your double jump so hastily, it's how I scoop TL.
13: Kadaj - GGs
17: Icylight - Thanks for paying for that toll. I feel I should owe ya back.
17: vVv Cheese - I know you're mad right now, but lemme tell you a bit about Wolf.
17: Jash - FINALLY
17: NAKAT - Donald Duck?
17: John12346 - You're ****ing hilarious to play LMAO GGs man
--POOLS CUTOFF--
25: Zorai - Even if Dill accepted that bribe, how were you gonna make it past R1? No offense. /yellowcard lmfao
25: Pane - GGs, you've gotten better and didn't let me rufio you this time ;)
25: Raptor - GGs at Sama's
25: Decoy - GGs in friendlies lol
33: Omari - You're the ****ing man. ILY no homo
33: H1N1 - So I heard you live in CT now? You should come to NE tourneys sometime, your IC's were looking FRESH.
41: Luigi-Sama - Thanks a lot for the housing. I really appreciate it... though I got practically no sleep and my bed got robbed lol but that's all my fault anyway.
41: Tony T - Best Snake. Agree?

BLACKA - Bucket too gooooooooood. Delayed Bair to Fsmash TOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Fun tourney

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I must say after what I seen at this tourny, I have lost some respect for people and ashamed for one person. ****ing smash community is a joke. When it comes to money people just become scum bags and cowards.

Jash- You got me a lil upset with what you did at this tourny man. (Note you are not in the group of people I lost respect for or ashamed of) Why the hell would you just throw away the game on vinne cause he had a small lead. That does not mean **** at all. Remember that one match where anti nearly had you timed out? That was oretty much his win right? Yet you said you had to at least try something or else you are finished. You took a risk and freaking snipped him with your up-B to win that clutch round. Where the hell was that determination at now? I have seen you mopp the floor against better players. Also, you had that match on bloodcross. There was 20 secs left. you had the lead. You was on one side and he was on the other. You made a big mistake and APPROACHED HIM. You have good defense. Really on meta. That **** takes work and yet you do it. So IDK why you did not do it here.

You honestly need to stop letting this punk *** character get to you. You are a smarter player then bloodcross, and most meta players you lose too. Just fight him as a nother high tier to beat up. Remember pound 4? YL Vs Sheik for 50 bucks? That match up is stupid as hell. and yet you mopped the floor with that sheik. Alkso, expect people to run behind meta knight cause they can't beat you with anyother characters. it's compeitive brawl. Thats all you gonna see and have people do. people want money and will turn the other cheek. Face it. Realize this each time you enter a tournament. I have it much worst then you do against meta. And that character puts no damm fear in me nor bugs me. If I lose to these metas I don't complain about the character nor mine. I blame myself for being an idiot and nothing. Nor paying attention to these typical meta player habits and straights. It's nearly the same **** all the time. I honestly don't ever wanna see you pull a stand like this again and give out free wins when these people should be losing. And I am being dead seriously with you. Remeber that talk you gave me when we left devens smashfest? Look in the mirror and say the same thing. except replace "Peach" with "Toon Link"

Zorai- You are officially a joke to me now. Pay someone to let you get into bracket. That is one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard a smasher do. It's amazing how you get hyped and talk all this ****. thinking you can beat all sorts of people. Yet have to bribe someone who hardly goes to tournaments to give you a win. if I was dill, I would have took your cash, played you, and then ***** your *** to teach you a lesson. Grown tired of this weak community and people like you in it.

Arch - You thought Up-B out of everything I did was gonna get you the win. I got on to that. I would go near you and act like I was gonna attack. Then you would Up-B all the time and I punish you for it. Thats not gonna work. Then do a few dairs to have be run off to a turnip, then tornado to hit me. Thats why I also waited for you to nada and I Fsmash it. You need to learn how to switch it up. That typical meta knight game play is not gonna work on a smart player. Even for a mid tier. And this is not b\me being a ****. It's me giving you advice.

Chibo - 2-2 now huh? Im so inconsistant in that atch up. Days I wanna play legit. Then days I just wanna be in the air all day to turnip and Fairs. Don't worry. Ilearn to actually be consistant in match ups. And when I do. You are finished!

Will - I don't care what anyone says. Your *** was mine. I made a lil mistake game three. But now that I know the truth, next time I play you, no damm Peach practice in the world is gonna save you from me. Your *** is officially mine. Mark those damm words.

Gee - This sonic coming out of nowhere. Your sonic is not bad. Just gotta work at it.

Raptor- Honestly, I was a lil afraid to play you. Cause I really have no yoshi experience. I was not sure wtf I was gonna do. But I just decided to just go with the flow and abuse one thing about Yoshi. He can't do **** in shield. And Peach is a monster at pressureing + frame advantage. It was fun playing you.

Nakat - I honestly did not even wanna talk to you anymore after that set. Though I knew if I Take out your fox. You run to meta knight. Then go for that time out game three. The only reason I am not really that pissed cause it was my fault I lost game three. I let that **** happen. You tornado spammed and I not DI out of it. I was trying to but was doing it the wrong way. RJ reminded me how to do it and when we practiced it, I was doing it just fine. So honestly, I was expecting this from you. I just handeled the problem wrong and let my emotions get the best of me. it's w/e now. I just see you as another meta player to not let this Dumb**** happen again. Thats all it is. I'm actually a good player to let this dumb **** get past me and lose like that. And I won't let that happen again. You got off real smooth. So enjoy that gay straight now. Cause it aint gonna happen again.

Remix- man you sure got off easy. It's cool. enjoy that five. You looked like you needed it. next time I just wont float to turnip and far all day and lets see you beat me then.

NYC crew- Train/bus ride back to the city was funny.

Thats all I have to say really. Time for me to once again go to Ninjalinks house for house and practice match ups/strats. Been getting better at this game by doing so. Usually when I lose a match up in tourny (or just can't do it at all) I go to his house, practice it) go to tourny and do much better/win it. So shout out to that fool. Getting closer to seriously unleashing the beast on these high tier panzys. I think Ktar6 is gonna be fun. Peace *****ing, I got some maning up to do and some practice to get in.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yo jash

i will teach u the MK MU if u teach me the DK MU lol. ur better than that man.

and wtf. i woulda took that $40 bribe. *** placings

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Oh, one thing I just remember after reading dark's post.

@will
No one gives a **** if the tv or the setup is yours. If you lose the set and 10 people are trying to play and you keep telling them to **** off because you need to practice, well we need to practice to. Get the **** over it and stop being a selfish *****.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Or if you "never teamed with xzax" and therefore need infinite dubs practice

not trying to be a ****, but it's true & not fair to the other people who wanna get a few games in.

Top Bottom