• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI Presents Requiem for a Brawl... Postponed until further notice.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Three tough opponents eh?
Where's the actual bracket with the lines and stuff that you see PF?
four. You left out the toughest lol. Oh! It's on the first post. It's kinda hard to find. It's right above the list of people entered and their respective board.

There is no bracket with lines though lol. Just names.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i rally hate everyone thinks im gonna win this/ im being WAY to overrated...so please stop this, btw, for this tournament, i am going to be handicapping myself with a 2x3 inch TV with no sound

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
i rally hate everyone thinks im gonna win this/ im being WAY to overrated...so please stop this, btw, for this tournament, i am going to be handicapping myself with a 2x3 inch TV with no sound
lol you're so good you're gonna handicap yourself.

and lol @ you being overrated. you beat Ally, stop being so modest.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...:[ I prob'ly can't play until Sunday. Will this be a problem?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
It's what everyone does. If you aren't there, then Ary is the sure fire winner.

I don't believe that stuff. I think I'll be able to put up a challenge against anyone. If not, then I'll just get better until I do. You're really good; there's no denying that, but you are, in no way, unbeatable.

Edit: Ya, Fatty Fat Fatboy, he beat him lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow madd meatriding. I hate this place.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Lol @ bunny. That's how I feel sometimes. Too much meatriding for my tastes.

cBeef is a pretty tough DDD. GL Muffin.

8Bitman

Smash Master
*looks at bracket* Hmm, so I have to face the only Snake of the tourney? Thats cool, it's nice to know there won't be another :p

Oh and the first bracket looks much easier than the second.
lmao!!! goodluck buds!
why do you have to use such a small tv...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Wow madd meatriding. I hate this place.
i love when people say this, cause its nice to know not everyone is so single minded sometimes

8bit: the tvs at irl tournies are ****ing bite sized which messes me up, so if i get used to an even smaller TV than irl tvs will be easy to adjust to

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Cbeef! <3.

You helped me win a match against a DDD today! If I hadn't played you, I would have been getting grabbed like crazy. ahh <333

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
I can't find a post by Ajay, so I hope you see this. I'm free to have the match tomorrow, so let me know a good time.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i sent LOTM a vm and i posted on here for our battle... but i havent gotten a response from him.... what do i do:confused:

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡Oooooo...I hope so! This weekend is going to be very busy....^__^;

Top Bottom