• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida T.O. MK Ban/nerfing Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
Are you suggesting that this is late in the game?

Or are you saying this game will die soon, and this will be its last year or so

Because I'm pretty sure if given the power, this game will last as long as melee.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
YOu know nothing, there for nothing to explain, since you need to be updated to the current metagames status, in which you know nothing.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
polmex had a point like 2 pages back.

something about brawl being a 1 in a million community(mostly because the players have never done anything competitive in their lives).

ignorance is bliss, which is why the community wants MK banned.

this game definitely still has room to grow IMO.

i would like to play brawl competitively, but the communitys lack of experience(not saying i have a plethora of it) makes me cringe after reading the thread from a completed tourney.

play the **** game and it will evolve.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Awww yeah, and now that I got the powers.

*closed*

If you guys REALLY think you need to have another discussion about it, feel free to open up another thread and have some real convo. (Not some one line nonsense).

DOGYSAMICH! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom