• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Smash Ultimate Discord Server

cAbad10

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone my name is Abad, I am creating a Florida smash discord server to unite fellow smashers from the sunshine state. My main goal is to create a community in which both experienced and new players can come together and share game strategies or a place where people can practice together via battle arenas.
If we have enough people I would also like to host smash ultimate online tournaments with the fellow discord community.
Please stop buy and have a good time!
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/cskEbCH

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
Don't have links for them; I know my region in Florida (Southwest Florida - Fort Myers, Cape Coral) has one, but we are trying to only add people who live in that area.

Palmtree48

Smash Rookie
Don't have links for them; I know my region in Florida (Southwest Florida - Fort Myers, Cape Coral) has one, but we are trying to only add people who live in that area.
I live in Cape Coral and I would like to have the link for this region.

Top Bottom