• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III: Game Over. Who Won?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
hope you're doing well now bessie. I agree it was fun and short. i do hope we play again some time.

Why are you trying so hard to draw my attention away from Pythag and toward Pokechu?
I remembered this post the other day and it's too funny to me looking back on it now.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I feel like it would help if you said "hmm that was bad of me to tunnel on Kary even after he claimed bulletproof, sorry town"

But if you want to go with "I'd do it again!" then more power to you.

I guess it's not worth talking to you lmao
You're right here. Sorry Kary, I didn't need to be antagonistic about this, I just didn't think it was completely my fault that I was mislynched at the time. I definitely should have trusted your claim, even if I thought you were faking it when we were actually playing. If there was no good reason to doubt, the logical solution is more often than not the correct one. I just didn't trust the logical solution, so I apologize.

(That isn't to say that I'll always trust your claims, as you could be mafia later. But in this game, I was in the wrong and there was no reason to doubt your bulletproof. I know that I was being snarky postgame but I didn't really mean any hard feelings to you or anybody else.)

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You don't have to apologize to me. It was negligent of me to ignore Pythag and give him the benefit of the doubt in a crucial situation. Mafia is a team game and we all have to work together.

You refusing to rethink me despite my claim was a mistake. But it does not rank in the top 5 stupidest things I have seen in dGames and it doesn't deserve to, either.

We can both grow and learn from this game. No hard feelings is a good mantra for mafia.

Top Bottom