- Feb 10, 2008
- Switch FC
- SW-0654 7794 0698
Welcome to Flavorless Mafia III. There is no flavor here.
3. No one yet
1. Please enjoy this game, and do not personally attack other players in a manner that is offensive.
2. Do not use hidden or encrypted text. Do not use code. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (And if you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise).
4. If you believe a simple mod mistake has occurred, please address this in-thread and in bold. If you believe a large moderation mistake has occurred, or you have a dispute, please contact me via PM.
5. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.) If you are unsure if your paraphrase crosses the line, ask me via pm.
6. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
7. Editing your posts is not allowed. Upon each edit you will receive a mod-vote. Mod-votes do not hammer a player.
9. I reserve the right to change the rules at will, and even in extreme circumstances enforce it retroactively. If a strategy feels shady to you, you might want to take it up with me first.
Voting and Lynching
1. Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Red Ryu.
2. You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Red Ryu, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. It is not necessary, but it is appreciated if you do.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice, e.g. Vote: No Lynch. A majority voting for this choice will end the Day with no player being lynched.
4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a deadline is reached. If a deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be a no lynch.
Activity and Deadlines
1. You are required to post at least once every 48 hours. You will be prodded otherwise. An accumulation of too many prods (3) will result in your replacement or a modkill, depending on the circumstances. If feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing / modkilling. If you have a pre-planned absence, please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. If your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you will be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
2. A single deadline extension will be granted if a majority of players request this, e.g. Request Deadline Extension. This extension will last only 24 hours.
4. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
Sample Role PM
Hello, Player. Welcome to Flavorless Mafia III. You are a vanilla townie. You have no abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
3. No one yet