• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia II Sign Up Thread (Game has started)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
THE SPIEL: It's a simple setup. Open. 9p. Balanced. No Flavor. Come over and relax in Ran's Flavorless Mafia II. No shenanigans. No gimmicks. No cheesy pick-up lines. Just plain ol' scumhunting 101... Enjoy yourself now.

Come on in's
Open to sign up. If you would like to be co-mod, send me a message. Will start when Vults game is finished.

Setup

5 VT's
2 Masons
Mafia Role Cop
Mafia Goon

1. Red Ryu
2. Darkpit
3. Gheb
4. Ryker
5. Maven
6. Bardull
7. Xivii
8. Soup
9. Vult Redux

Last edited:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
i'm somewhat interested but moreso interested in the setup than playing. <_< i'm really curious about what you have up your sleeve regarding your setup so if you want to share lmk

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Darkpit I want you to play a newbie before you get into this. I invite others to comment on this as well.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you guys are cool with em I'm cool with em.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
i would try for a 7p game.

uuuuuh i mean this in a nice and friendly way, not sarcastic or anything like that

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
If this game isn't up in ~1-2 months, put me in. I'm going off to college in 6 days, so I want to get adjusted to my surroundings/responsibilities before committing to a game of Mafia.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
But I'm retired. For real retired, never wavered and never changed that nor came close to.

I also didn't have time for mafia even before my woman got back from being overseas for months so that's unfair.

plus i dont negotiate with terrorists

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I won't even joke, I know EE doesn't have time for this, and he's been struggling to keep up with Pamplona Point through all the hardships he is facing. Thank you EE for your herculean effort to keep the game running.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Hey, it's been a long time since I played Mafia... I wonder if games are as long as before lol. I'd like to play, but honestly I don't have much time these days. If hydras are allowed and if someone is interested in hydra'ing with me, I'll join :O

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You're still in. Also no on hydra's. Dgames isn't at a point where we can sustain hydra's I think.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'll join when (if) EE's AGame ends. I don't have time for both right now lol.

EDIT: I also have a 13-player game that I was gonna run at some point, but looking at how long a 9 player is taking to fill up, I'm not sure I'd ever get the 13-player off the ground.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just curious, would it break the set up if it was made open? Would massclaim just **** on everything?

If it doesn't, then I say we should just get the ball rollin' asap and make it open so Vult can join! Otherwise, I'm gonna reserve my time for a project and out, can't just sit here waiting for things to get moving.

ranmaru ranmaru Vult Redux Vult Redux

Top Bottom