• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flambo's CSPS for Project M and Brawl (Being updated)

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
Hello I'm Flambo and I will be making csps for anybody you guys suggest. I guess you want to judge me by my work so here's an Luigi 64 Remix render, I am making a csp out of this render along with a bp, and a stock icon.

so suggest a Nintendo or a popular non-nintendo character and if I want to do it I will reply back at chu.

Narpas_sword

Looks pretty good. You might want to put them in their necessary size though =)
Will stop people having to resize it on their own. and will help you see how much room your character actually has inside the limits of the shape.

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
Looks pretty good. You might want to put them in their necessary size though =)
Will stop people having to resize it on their own. and will help you see how much room your character actually has inside the limits of the shape.
that was a brawlbox error but the size will be 160x128 in the csps. also an update smash 3 bowser
ScreenCapture2.png

not sure if this will get made in to a csp if theres alot f demand for it then sure

64smashmaster3ds

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNMaster
3DS FC
3368-3792-2945
Switch FC
SW-8128-4432-7031
Any chance you're still accepting requests? I've seen some of your newer work, like the Smash 3C Modern Mewtwo.

Top Bottom