• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

flaco smashfest 2

flaco

The Terminator
flaco smash fest 2 time and date

tine after12 noon
day Sunday 24 January

bring set ups limited slot opens

melee only be here

Address 319 state st apt b 49

Springfield mass

or be a noob
Date has been change look
:)

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
where?????? i dont think flaco's smashfest is gonna fly with my gps
T.WEBB YOU BETTER BE THERE! You have to see the new and improved Falco, oh and Jigglypuff of course :psycho: If I go we can set up a carpool if you want.

Flaco I have yet to contact my crew at college, but I'm going back sunday, so I'll find out for sure soon, but it's safe to say that I will be attending :3 looking forward to it! Set-up is a maybe :S if anyone has an extra television, then probably, dunno yet.

Hope to see you all there!

~MOP

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
T.WEBB YOU BETTER BE THERE! You have to see the new and improved Falco, oh and Jigglypuff of course :psycho: If I go we can set up a carpool if you want.

Flaco I have yet to contact my crew at college, but I'm going back sunday, so I'll find out for sure soon, but it's safe to say that I will be attending :3 looking forward to it! Set-up is a maybe :S if anyone has an extra television, then probably, dunno yet.

Hope to see you all there!

~MOP
'Sup MOP? been a while since SMB4. hope you've worked on your mindgames. I'm a little rusty so you may have the upper hand this time.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I should be there 90% chance of showing up....MOP ive been training mad hard finally starting to get my fox under control...i can double shine a lil bit now and **** a lil bit harder lol....i take ur puff on and ur falco whaddup....shadowball u better show or else u catchin the raging demon from me

flaco

The Terminator
my house is kina small but there is places to hit might havew 3 tvs so bring 2 tvs and melle copies and gamecube s

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Who is showin up to this anyways...........me mop and shadowball????? Or r there more ppl gonna show

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I should be there 90% chance of showing up....MOP ive been training mad hard finally starting to get my fox under control...i can double shine a lil bit now and **** a lil bit harder lol....i take ur puff on and ur falco whaddup....shadowball u better show or else u catchin the raging demon from me
That's a lot of downtown city type talk there... :dizzy:

But yeah, Flaco lives like 15 minutes away from me and we've been hanging out whenever I've had the time since last year (March?) so you can bet i'll be there; way ahead of you lmao.

Ask MOP he played me @ SMB4 in friendlies. He's fairly legit eh? (*Hopes he says the same about me*)

I think my Marth beat him every round that I play my swordsman against him tho. I don't remember. :ohwell:

my house is kinda small but there is places to hit might have 3 tvs so bring 2 tvs and melee copies and gamecubes
I'm good for a T.V. (With a V.C.R. and recording tapes) and a Wii with Melee like the last time

Who is showin up to this anyways...........me mop and shadowball????? Or r there more ppl gonna show
Armegeddon will be there... right Flaco? and Flaco's bro might maybe stop by. I'm just guessing on that one though lol.

Spife

Smash Master
I gotta play play play, I might be able to make it. I'm busy the day/night before though, but I'll probably be at UMass amherst on sat so the drive wont be much further.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I will... probably show up. Cause, I've not smashed in FOR****INGEVER, largely due to Holiday - Birthday - Parent johns. But, still. I HAVE BEEN TRYING to practice. So, hopefully, I'll work on some Waveshines to beat anyone there. Just one person, lololololol.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Ok this is startin to look fun imma def be here and yea I orginate from yonkers bx and mount vernon so I'm a city boy at heart.......I sorta wrecked mop last we played but he is good lol.........I just want to play u cuz u have a combo video lol

flaco

The Terminator
armagedon is comming text him a few min ago so yea we need like 2 tvs and copies of smash melle only no bs brawl

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Ok this is startin to look fun imma def be here and yea I orginate from yonkers bx and mount vernon so I'm a city boy at heart.......I sorta wrecked mop last we played but he is good lol.........I just want to play u cuz u have a combo video lol
You've got another thing comin' man. My falco's gonna bring it to ya' this time :p. My jiggs is better too :D. I've been working the hell out of my mains, you'll see :D.

~MOP

PK Webb

Smash Champion
T webb cannot wait lol (imma talk like the rock for most of the smashfest so I have to say things in 3rd person)...I've gotten a lot better myself...so if I got a lot better and u got a lot better that simply means I'm better. Lol...just messin u wreck.............................sorta

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Lol T.webbbbb baby cakes you're goin down :D. I just talked to Nate (aka Improbable) and we're gonna need a car... XD so we'll probably find one, but just let it be known if worst comes to worst, I'll have to miss out :'(.

Spife

Smash Master
Mop, we can see about another carpool but I'm not 100% where I'll be leaving from, as there's a chance I'll be with some friends the night before.

If I got the money (and there aren't a million billion people), $1 mms everyone?

Spife

Smash Master
Maf you took my dollar and I would kind of like it back. Like, I layed it down to mm Chaddd and you snatched it :(

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I gotta play play play, I might be able to make it. I'm busy the day/night before though, but I'll probably be at UMass amherst on sat so the drive wont be much further.
<3 Spife!!!!!!!!!

*waves with frantic energy*

I will... probably show up. Cause, I've not smashed in FOR****INGEVER, largely due to Holiday - Birthday - Parent johns. But, still. I HAVE BEEN TRYING to practice. So, hopefully, I'll work on some Waveshines to beat anyone there. Just one person, lololololol.
Fox Dittos? :)

eh heh... judging by the reviews I got I wasn't expecting that.

armagedon is comming text him a few min ago so yea we need like 2 tvs and copies of smash melee only no bs brawl
Awesome. i wanna see his sheik again.

You've got another thing comin' man. My falco's gonna bring it to ya' this time :p. My jiggs is better too :D. I've been working the hell out of my mains, you'll see :D.

~MOP
I don't worry about jiggs. I play marth and out space the little ball of fluff... in a perfect world lmao.

Will there be an organized tournament? If so, I'll def go.

<3 springfield MA smash
I'll bring a setup and stuff
That's up to Flaco. If this gets much bigger I'm not sure he's got the room.

Also I have to bring something important up Flaco: PARKING. If there isn't enough parking on that dam'd myrtle street, what are we going to do?

I have a heck of a time getting parking sometimes... although maybe that's a non-issue because it'll be on a sunday? in any case you need a plan B to put up here man.

Spife

Smash Master
ight son, it's just $1 but it's the principle of the thing, you gotta beat me to get it :p
$2 might need to be $1, I'm not sure how much pound4 left over I get to keep >.>

Spife

Smash Master
**** I forgot lol I saw that then the rest of the post washed my response away

SB we haven't played in ages. A-GES.

If we don't do a tourny we should do crews :3 and if we don't have many people we could do multi character crews. Or iron man crews and be mad tough. Or iron man round robins :3

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
not since SMB4. I'm rusty... at least I keep saying that, but Flaco can tell you whether I've gotten better or worse or have stayed the same something something something... i tend to underplay my abilites because "Pride goes before fall" you know. Plus I'm a bad judge of myself lol.

Multi-character crews sounds okay. i can play all the characters to one degree or the other... most of them suck but yeah. Did you play Taj or V3ctorman btw?

Iron Man was/is the ****.

Sherlock Holmes was mad good too.

Computer's going to kick me off so I'll post again when I cannnnnnnn! *computer counting down*

Spife

Smash Master
don't worry about being rusty, I just suck. I'm not rusty though. Need more thinking.

I saw taj and shook his hand, didn't see vector and didn't play either :(

Sherlock Holmes was mad good but Micky would have kicked his *** me thinks

as for multi character crews, I was thinking 2-3 characters per person depending on how many people we have

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I mean mean I gotta rep ny by myself here cuz as far as I no I'm the only 1 there from the empire state

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Ok, just talked to the dudes, and it's confirmed, we're going. We're bringing at least 1 set-up... maybe 2 wii's and no TV... Idk :s. But we've found a ride and are most definitely coming this Sunday. It'll be me, the MOP, Improbable (nate), and John (Feryx) and.... another John :D. Pumped as hell, y'all best be on your game Sunday :D:D:D.

Can't wait!!

~MOP

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to **** all of you here

accepting all MM's against my Peach, some against my Falcon and Fox

^

Yes, yes you will :( although I'll be sure to bring my ultimate mindgame technique, a knife, nobody expects you to stab them in the middle of a match, it's classic.

And a MM may be in your near future, depends on how much money I'm willing to toss away :p

~MOP

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
When it comes to mindgames, all it takes is BobbySiege's patented "Run off the stage, jump back on, run to the other side of the stage, run off, and jump back on again". They won't know what the hell is going on.

Top Bottom