• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Hi Florida my names icecream many of you know me as icecream

I'm going on vacation in Pensacola the last week of may. Lets hook up someone(Ryo mink yoss Paula dean ESAM)
Labernash is also going

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as a quick announcement, Smashcon has been moved up a week. It's new date will be June 22nd and 23rd. Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Dopey

Smash Lord
What's poppin folks!? I'm movin down to cape canaveral area for work at the end of next month...anddddd am lookin to wreck kids at melee/pm ^^

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
List of Floridian cities that will have playable demos (thus probably Smash 4) at their Best Buy

• Brandon
  • Fort Myers
  • Gainesville
  • Kissimmee
  • Miami
  • Pensacola

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
you could just... get tally to come down

or organize with whatever city u pass through, and pick people up

u don't need a full car of tally to get gas money is all i'm saying lol

D_B_S

Smash Lord
i dont have a car lmao thats the problem >__< But lately everyone in tally kinda been back playing so imma see what we can do

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tampa Smash organizes most of its stuff through Facebook. We play near USF on Thursdays/Fridays. A few of us post on here sometimes though :p

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Do any of you south Florida guys still play smash that used to come to my house and set up 3-4 TV's? This is Jake. Kai, Pete, or the younger kids from Lake Worth play anymore?

Top Bottom