• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Smash Lineage

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I was talkin to LW4816 and he said he taught noucles... and noucles taught XIF, making him the grandmaster of Xif ! so we got this idea of making a family tree to look at connections. There are obviously some flaws here and there I cant think of that will make this tree lookk more like a tangled up fishing net with cobwebs in it, but lets try and see, eh? One ground rule would be in order to be an ancestor of someone (above them in the family tree ( denoted with /'s and \'s)) youd have to have brought them out of the "darkness" into the "light" with true ****, teaching them **** along the way, and not just being the giver. Doesn't matter if the descendant is better than their ancestor in the present, just what happened in the past first. And if someone just kinda started at the same time as someone else without really getting *****, it'd be denoted with horizontal dashes (-). Without further ado, I'll start, with LW story as my primary source. Im gonna try to keep this within FL, even tho there are some OOS sensei's here and there like mookie and mike g. Anyone from another southern state can start up their own if they want.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I think the idea is kind of intriguing. It'd be cool if it worked, but it's expansion would be mammoth at the end of the day. Aside from the flaws of , I guess it could show smash relationships between one another. Oh, and create a photobucket bucket account for your pictures d00d.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lawl...Mookierah taught me how to L-cancel at MLG atlanta 04...

other than that, I taught myself. : /

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah, I pretty much learned from OOS players before starting Panhandle Manhandlers. I guess you could say I'm a tutor for Rice though, as was Nite.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I started from videos. Met phanna and we threw weekly smash fests at his place. Learned a lot from Derf and Lumbro there.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Im gonna try to keep this within FL, even tho there are some OOS sensei's here and there like mookie and mike g. Anyone from another southern state can start up their own if they want. And, the rate at which i update this will depend on how much feedback im getting. I might make a small error so ill just fix it the next update. like right now, Xif wasnt taught by lamchops but by noucles. its such a ***** to redo the pic.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Take out Nite and Mookierah then.

It's not layed out correctly anyway as Nite should be above Rice as a teacher there with me. Though there wouldn't be a line connecting me & Nite either.

btw, are you doing this in paint? that's got to be a pain in the ***...

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I taught Metal Doc a few things and so did Shiz and KSN, and Shiz and KSN taught BigMac. And yes, as far as the smash scene goes, Rock + Queen are our ....... Smash Legal Guardians?

rice

Smash Journeyman
ya, thats gotta suck really bad... but yea as manko said, nite should be way ahead of me lol, or not on it at all. He just inspired me to play a character, but i couldn't even l-cancel when that happened. So i'd just put Mankosuki for me.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hozart's an older smasher than me, but he took a year off and I showed him the ways of the force (with rapage!!) beginning of last year's school year, TheLaw started a little after hozy, so I don't know who he will say taught him, maybe me or james though.

I don't know if james thinks i ancestored him or not!!

co and me and i ***** KSN DSW and $M at their first tournament, but Rock and Q are far in a way more responsible for their upbringing.

It might be easier just to do this in a word document with font of courier new.

The FL thread might have some information you need for this, if you look through the history section.

This is a really cool idea!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm happy to be included. that's pretty sweet...

lawl, i'm taking over the Atlantic south board.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
wtf? Q didnt do **** to teach brothers; I am the sole proprietor, and hence am entitled to a portion of their fame/winnings.

Also phanna was a product of myself, not the brothers. Perhaps I misinterrpreted the format..?

somedude123

Smash Ace
well technically gspot never really trained charles or his brother, given that they lived in gainsville, they just happened to play at a certain tourney and thats it, im pretty sure charles just practiced on his own with his brothers.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
well, myself, rfx, and jarlax all started at the same time, and learned by ourselves. We all had a hand in teaching vijin how to play.

I've learned things from Exarch a long the way as well, although this was a while after I started, so I don't know if you would put me under his lineage or not.

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
i taught myself, although i think i also played a big part in training most of tnt(diego, skrach, dop a little bit, ect), as well as thelaw, laughterisdeadly, and livinglegend(who i think trained a few tampa guys):)

Renth

Smash Hero
The Cape and UmbreonMow taught me

Now, Exarch/Derf are abusing my mistakes and making me better

:)

Top Bottom