• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Panhandle, anyone around Chipley to Panama City?

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
Bah, had the latest losing streak on Project M and sort of wished I knew someone around here who played Smash with some regularity. I lost my copy of Melee years ago, so I'm not very skilled in all those tricks that have unfortunately been brought over to PM...

however, I'm more of a casual player in comparison to most players, I'm fine with the standard rules, and mostly play them, but I don't spend as much time on it as, say, that Falcon/Fox/Falco player who wavedashes all over the place and four-stocks anyone who doesn't.

so babbling aside, I live around Vernon or Chipley on the panhandle, Panama City is a possibility for me. so is there anyone around those cities?

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
admittedly, I only have Brawl and the project M mod for it. I don't mind playing Melee, however, though I lost my copy awhile ago...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
vice, you permanent to p.cola? im at pax east right now but would be down to play when i get back. preferably after easter due to work.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Seems like I need to be checking smashboards more often. I'm in panama city, and have been wanting to get back into smashing a bit more. I play pretty exclusively melee, but I've been trying with some small success to get something resembling a scene over here in PC by slowly teaching people I play magic with how to suck less at the game. Getting a few people interested here and there and found a local fighting game club that might even consider hosting up a small tournament if enough people will show (nothing major - $5 entry kind of thing).

Hit me up and I'd be down to try to arrange somewhere to play. The only issues will be that I wait tables on the beach and so my free time is somewhat limited (and becoming more so the nearer we get to summer) and that as I said I pretty much only play melee. That said though, I can swap shifts and stuff if we can get something ironed out, and, well, you said you'd play some melee (sorry, just not a lot of interest in brawl, though I wouldn't mind giving project M a whirl since I really haven't screwed around with that at all and I probably should).

DualX

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but didn't want to make another since this already existed.

We here. Panama City.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/271489539706015/

Anyone interested should join as we normally meet up every Friday. We're also practicing for CEO next week. I'm one of the TO's here and will be more than willing to answer any questions you guys have.

Rocketman287

Smash Rookie
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but didn't want to make another since this already existed.

We here. Panama City.

Anyone interested should join as we normally meet up every Friday. We're also practicing for CEO next week. I'm one of the TO's here and will be more than willing to answer any questions you guys have.
I'm in the panama city area myself. Would love to get into some tournaments.

SLaTAF

Smash Rookie

We here. Panama City.

Hey, do you all still do locals on the panhandle? I'll be going there next week and I wanted to go to a Florida local.

Top Bottom