• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Gigabits 1/12 Full Results

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Doubles:

24 Teams

(Help with team members please)

1 Checkered Vans (Colbol + QDVS)
2 KeepSheikN (KeepSpeedN + SheikSSBM)
3 O F'n Tru (Otru + Fenrir)
4 Enemy Chai (Skrach + Dop)
5 No More Sandbagging (DaShizWiz + LambChops)
5 C0CK `n` BALLS (Reno + Mr. Anderson)
7 Good Samus Bad Samus (Esam + Phanna)
7 Too Sexy
9 Surprise Mansex
9 PB&J Samich (PB&J + DogySamich)
9 Unholy Alliance
9 Ninja Box (Hiroshi + Hungrybox)
13 Team 2 (EckyX? + Kram?)
13 407
13 Colbol + QDVS (SheerMadness + Rx)
13 Dieties
17 ****ting ****-Nipples
17 Rapist of Men
17 Slashrank
17 We Live Large (xYz + Elliot)
17 Big Skeet
17 3rd Nut
17 The Shockers
17 2girls1cup

Singles:

29 Entrants After Pools

1 DaShizWiz/KeepSpeedN
1 DaShizWiz/KeepSpeedN
(I think they played it out but I wasn't watching)
3 Hungrybox
4 LambChops
5 Chaddd
5 Fenrir
7 Colbol
7 Sick
9 Esam
9 QDVS
9 Elliot
9 Derf
13 Crom
13 DogySamich
13 C
13 Otru
17 ******
17 Reno
17 Dop
17 Mr. Anderson
17 Full Metal
17 SheikSSBM
17 DarkFalchion
17 Nick.Riddle
25 Renth
25 Skrach
25 Phanna
25 Hiroshi
25 Laijin

Videos

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Me and Ares were "Deities". And "TheRapists of Men" were Raistlin and Harriettheguy.
We'll do better next time.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
weird results

lol @ hungrybox getting 3rd and hiroshi last in brackets; someone was mad they had to carry someone in teams :p

why is QDVS placing low, he's so good =/, and i think this happened at another tournament too.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol @ hungrybox vs lambchops round 1. if lambchops made that comeback i would've cried manly tears of infernal joy. but alas, no cigar

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dashizwiz and keepspeedn should make a combo video called 2 brothers 1 cup!

except it should be liek 2 girls 1 cup

HAhahEAHeahehheHEhEHEHAhEAHEAH

wow i am such a spammer these days

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
WTF @ Skrach in last?

Who's Sick?

Good ish Chadd for gettin 5th and kinda backin up your trash talk(even tho my boy Chops ate you up in the MM ^_^)

LOL @ that piece of **** Lajin suckin at this game.

Good ish to Elliot and Crom, I didn't even know you guys played this game.

And LOL @ Shiz and SpeedN for not winning teams because they're gay and won't team together because they're gay and won't team together because they're gay.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL.

I forget they're christians(at least Shiz says he is).

Christians hate money.

Except republican christians.

Well, then again, christianity was made up by the government to keep the world in line, just like all religions.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
WTF @ Skrach in last?

Who's Sick?

Good ish Chadd for gettin 5th and kinda backin up your trash talk(even tho my boy Chops ate you up in the MM ^_^)

LOL @ that piece of **** Lajin suckin at this game.

Good ish to Elliot and Crom, I didn't even know you guys played this game.
Thanks.. and yeah I haven't been playing much, the week of that tourny was the first time I've played in a while

Whose sick???

:colorful:
sick- who are you? show up to gigs and lets get some matches
He was a scrub at xtremepay... Crom's Crew saw potential and took him under their wing... and made him SICK.

Actually he mainly practiced a lot on his own I think. But anyways, you guys probably saw him at gigs, he played Captain Falcon. He'll be at the next few gig's with us, I'll most likely be teaming up with him again

JJSlim

Smash Rookie
Team "407" was me and 2Bit... Crom, Sick and I are gonna team it up on the next Gigs. LoL at Renos comment.

Zoro

Smash Champion
So many people come into gigs as first time tournament goers and are good for no apparent reason. This is like my 50th gigs to date since gigs 1 and I still suck. While random kids come in and instantly own. I think this was a really good time to get into competitive smash here in cfl since theres so much practice around and since u learn from good people you dont pick up the bad habits you acquire while learning the game alone because no ones around to tell you what your doing wrong.

Sick comes in and gets 7th his first or second tournament which i think is insane because I know so many people that come every tourney and never reach top 10.

If you think about it hungrybox has been playing competitive smash for about 6 months and is beating people that have played it for years competitively. I think if you learn how to play the game right the first time around you wont have to force yourself to play effectively it will come naturally and will let you concentrate on other things.

I gotta give it to these incoming smashers they learn rediculously fast and know how to apply what they learn effectively. Too bad brawls coming out tho because all of us are going to get owned by random noobs since that game will most likely have a learning curve of about 5 minutes.

just my opinion : )

*auto johns cuz im link* LOL

SickWitIt

Smash Rookie
lol

Thanks.. and yeah I haven't been playing much, the week of that tourny was the first time I've played in a while

He was a scrub at xtremepay... Crom's Crew saw potential and took him under their wing... and made him SICK.

Actually he mainly practiced a lot on his own I think. But anyways, you guys probably saw him at gigs, he played Captain Falcon. He'll be at the next few gig's with us, I'll most likely be teaming up with him again
lol crom cool as hell

Top Bottom