• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Five newcomers you want for Smash IV?

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Krystal
King K. Rool
Issac
Spire(Metroid Prime Hunters)

Azureclipse

Smash Cadet
1) Claus: *claus fanboy*
2) Ray 01: Custom Robo really needs to be known D:
3) Geno: SMRPG rocked. Hard.
4) K. Rool: K Rool is an awesome character by himself, and DK could use a villian.
5) Ridley: I'm not a Ridley fan in any way, but he DESERVES to get in.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
How do you know there will be a smash 4? Brawl has been designed as if it was the last one of its series. There is no need for these threads. There is no reason to be making threads about this already. To save myself from off-topic, I guess I will put in a few new comers I would like if there is another.

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
King K. Rool
Ridley (MOAR METROID REPS)
R-wing (For a final smash)
Mewtwo

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
1) A new female
2) More than just technically 3 females
3) Not so many males
4) Not a male
5) ANOTHER new Female

Being serious: even the most of these stand no chance

1) Micaiah
2) Bomberman
3) Marina Liteyears
4) Django
5) Megaman

WaterToFire

Smash Apprentice
1. Ridley. No question.
2. Isaac.
3. Alternative P. Trainer. Rival, female, I don't care. An assortment of complementary later-generation Pokes.
4. Megaman. he deserves it.
5. Ray 01.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
1.Ridley
2.Solar Boy Django
3.Megaman
4.Space Pirate
5.Skullkid (wearing Majora's Mask, of course!)

link026

Smash Rookie
Why are we even talking about Smash IV? Brawl isn't even out in the US! Now, I wasnt here when melee was coming out, but I dont remember others speculating characters for Smash III at that time!

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Megaman w/ Net (from the new anime , with all those chips and soul fusions)

Alucard or Simon/Richter Belmond

Rival trainer with tyrranitar salamence and garchomb

Amaterasu (okami)

Isaac/Felix

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
1. Female character one
2. Female character two
3. Female character three
4. Obscure character people go ape**** about
5. Female character five

Yes, I'm aware I skipped Female character four, but by saying Female character five I'm implying that there must be a Female character four, thus making a loophole in the system.

Betaz

Smash Ace
seriously...what is all the people making smash 4 threads...it's annoying...just deal with what you got in brawl, besides even if there IS a Smash 4 it won't be out for a very long time...longer than it took from melee to brawl for sure, wait a couple years for threads like these...:ohwell:

seriously...what is all the people making smash 4 threads...it's annoying...just deal with what you got in brawl, besides even if there IS a Smash 4 it won't be out for a very long time...longer than it took from melee to brawl for sure, wait a couple years for threads like these...:ohwell:
Do you honestly think these kind of threads didn't exist after Melee came out?

Deal with it.

The Overlord

Smash Cadet
Megaman: Smash 4's Sonic
Little Mac: Smash 4's Pit
Krystal: Smash 4's Wolf
Some random overhyped 6th gen Pokemon: Smash 4's Lucario and Lucario's replacement
Captain N: Smash 4's ROB

But on a serious note...

Megaman
Takamaru
Bowser Jr.
Isaac
K. Rool

Machete

Smash Ace
1. Ridley. As awesome as he is in the games, as badass as he is in the manga. Metroid needs another character.
2. Mewtwo. The best pokémon.
3. K. Rool. Blunderbluss+boxing gloves+helicopterpad+mad eye=Awesome.
4. MOTHER villain. Either Porky, Giygas or Claus. They're awesome (although Claus is the best one, any of them would be amazing).
5. Samurai Goroh. We need another F-Zero character, and this guy is cool.

Lid

Smash Apprentice
1.Megaman
2.Knuckles
3.pokemon snap kid
4.not bowser but the frog guy in mario brothers 2
5. general scales

epic?

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
1. Skull Kid: Yeah, since Melee I've been asking for this guy, and since Melee I know he won't get in anymore. His chance for Brawl was pathetically low, and that's been diminished now. Still, he's one of my all-time favourite video game characters. Ever. So I'll ask for him to be in until the day I stop playing video games.

2. Claus: This guy is just cool. Don't know if he'll get in or not, because I think Earthbound has gotten all the reps it is going to get. I really hope I'm wrong though, because Claus is easily one of the coolest characters I have ever seen asked for Brawl.

3. Isaac: To be blunt, Golden Sun is simply too good a franchise to not be represented by a character in the next game. Perhaps not Isaac but the new main character, I don't really care. All I know is that this character would be incredibly cool.

4. Black Mage: What? A third-party? Yes. Black Mage is an incredibly cool character concept and could have a truly unique, interesting moveset. I'd rather him than Megaman, seeing how those games have been going down the drain so quickly lately.

5. Simon Belmont: This guy would just be beyond cool, and he makes so much sense. Also, he could have some very unique moves, and could really bring some new stuff to the table. Failing that he could bring disjointed hitboxes to put every other character in the game to shame, which would be pretty fun.

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
Krystal, Midna, K. Rool, Waluigi, and Tom Nook. Two females, two villains, and a wtf character.

I'd have put in Mewtwo, but he isn't really a newcomer, having been in melee.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Chrono: He's just too good. Lol.

Magus: If possible, I want this dude too. They're both perfect for the game, we don't have enough magic users.

Dark Samus: Potential for an original moveset is there. I loved fightin this guy.

Ridley: Yes, I like Metroid alot. Besides, the flying lizard deserves it.

The fifth person is yet to be desided.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Seriously guys, Brawl is not even out, and you're already talking about the next one, which won't be out for like 6 years if there even IS another one!! Lay off. Plus, everyone knows what everybody is gonna say for their 5 most wanted. OBVIOUSLY it's gonna be the 5 they wanted in Brawl that are not in. C'mon ppl

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Newcomers? Well...

1. Felix (Golden Sun): He is a fantastic character from a fantastic game, and besides, has an excellent potential moveset, and Final Smash (Megiddo, anyone?)

2. Isaac (Golden Sun): No reasons needed, he is cool, unique, and stuff.

3. Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu): Cool, awesome, the best Lord of all the Fire Emblem series. I'd love to see Sigurd in the next Smash.

4. Megaman X (Megaman series): Why X? In my oppinion, he is by far the best Megaman incarnation, EVER. Besides, it sticks to the Megaman cannon (IMO), not like Battle Network and such.

5. Bowser Jr. (Mario series): BEFORE Waluigi, I want Bowser Jr. first. I don't want Waluigi in the next Smash Bros. game as PC anyways...

And, for extra, the veterans that should return: only Roy and Mewtwo. Pichu and Dr. Mario is unlikely.

Top Bottom