• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fitness Thread

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
I was wondering if anyone besides myself enjoys exercising? I do yoga, cardio, stretches, strength and everything in between. I’m still a beginner, but hopefully I can meet more people who like smash and enjoy exercising! :)

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Hi Ginsai. I am not the most active person, but I really like to hike. I dont go to the gym too often because I'd rather be outside, (even in the cold), but I try to lift and build a bit of strength. Like I said though, I am a hiker. I love pushing myself when it comes to climbing mountains. It feels extremely rewarding to reach the top at the end of a multi-hour slog up a mountain. :)

Dattix

Smash Rookie
I don't really "work out," but my job is outside, often in poor weather, doing lots of heavy lifting and equipment handling. One memory I have is hauling a 50 lb. bag of fish pellets through the brush in waders to dump them in the river. Several times in a row. Just last week we were hauling out creosote logs for disposal; those things can weigh several hundred pounds each.

Outside of work, I enjoy hiking and biking.

Top Bottom