• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fist of Death, A Ganondorf Combo video by Stormblast Update,download link back up^_^

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I like this Ganon combo vid like 100x more than the last one that came out. Atleast yours it actually looks like your opponents are trying to escape. Nice one, I like the randomness at the end of the video, made me laugh.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Sick video, dude. We should Ganon ditto sometime.

Good idea with the instrumental by the way, that way all the haters can't say anything.

But yes, "I like this video better than the last one that came out". Because I feel that taking a video comment and also turning into an insult for another person makes me both crafty and intelligent.

Forget the haters, your Ganon is a beast. Good job on the video.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Oh, you're from Iceland? Are you coming to RoS4/RoX4/XRoS4 or whatever the name of the tournament is right now?

Apart from that; Great combo video.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all the comments everyone. I appreciate it:)

And yes i am attending to RoS4 so watch out :p

Sick video, dude. We should Ganon ditto sometime.

Good idea with the instrumental by the way, that way all the haters can't say anything.

But yes, "I like this video better than the last one that came out". Because I feel that taking a video comment and also turning into an insult for another person makes me both crafty and intelligent.

Forget the haters, your Ganon is a beast. Good job on the video.
I would really REALLY like to play you someday, but seeing that i live in iceland i don´t see that happening. :ohwell: But if you visit Iceland someday we will definetly play :D

Thanks again for all the reply´s and compliments everyone :)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I was stating my opinion chaddd, I liked this one a lot more because there werent as many dair combos, most of it wasnt shown on FD, and the opponents looked like they knew what they were doing. I understand that most of the best combo's come when your opponent is at a weak point, but it looked like those were mostly recorded when they didnt care of the outcome of the matches.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lol i havent watched it yet but tht last comment was funny.

@rostaimposta: i understand where ur coming from. now-a-days people get all uptight when you dont enjoy what they make. they'll ask for criticism and then get pissed when u make some. dont worry about it.

@Chadddd: dont let one persons feelings on the vid matter. if u enjoyed making it and others enjoyed watching it then u dont hafta worry about those haters >8)

--Luck

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, let me tell you, Stormblast. You have impeccable music tastes. The first thing I did when I finished that video was start to download every single S.S.H song availible on their website <_<. Japanese Progressive/instrumental rock is pretty much the best music in the world. (In my opinion, of course)

You've got an extremely nice Gannon there, definetly among some of the best that I've ever seen. I love the excessive stomps, really puts someone in their place when you stomp on them five or six times in a row.

Keep it up man, you could go really far with such a great Gannon.

Plomid

Smash Ace
it just breaks your heart to watch yourself getting beaten up .
just wait till i do my combo video(if i will) Stormblast !!!!!
JUST YOU WAIT!

kaku

Smash Rookie
Lolz

You Rule lol :D I love this vid :p and also nice dancing in the end hah

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Excellent stuff. Incredible edgeguarding and overall control. Cool music too; seems very similar to megaman music.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, alot of stage spiking comes from ledgedropped uairs :D

its also a pretty good edgeguard in certain situations.

Glad you all like the video :D:D:D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
omgz stormblast your ganon has so much h4x it makes me like WOW I LOVE TEH GANONS OMFGGGGG GANNY GANNY GANNY!!!!!

**** that song ***** i'm glad you sent me that ****. :)

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I really enjoyed this video. You've got a lot of talent, and I'd love to play you someday. If you ever come to the States, let me know. International Ganon dittos ftw.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Then keep on posting on this thread guys :p

And i hope I can make it maybe next summer for some brawl tournament in the US, will let you know Captain Awesome :D

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Yup, Me and elev135 were just f*ucking around and just started dash dancing to the song and we laughed our a**es off. And he dared me to put it in the video so yeah.

Thanks for all the feedback guys =)

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
Still, even though this video looks awesome, do not judge my ganon off it.

I have some matches of me on youtube if you wanna judge me or measure how good i am. Just search Stormblast ssbm if you are interested.

Nako

Smash Cadet
Nice ganon u got there!!
Omg the combos on the fox were just crazy!

Risky

Smash Ace
I like this Ganon combo vid like 100x more than the last one that came out. Atleast yours it actually looks like your opponents are trying to escape. Nice one, I like the randomness at the end of the video, made me laugh.
Yeah... him stomping a Fox six times in a row because he didn't tech or roll = trying desparately to escape.

I liked it, though your opponents could stand to tech a little more.

Top Bottom