• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fist of Death, A Ganondorf Combo video by Stormblast Update,download link back up^_^

mood4food77

Smash Hero
nice video...i wasn't exactly all that impressed

you made your opponents look like crap (6 mega stomps in a row)

also...alot of those combo's you did shouldn't of happened (the dthrow to dsmash that i thought of doesn't work, it'll work on fox/falco at high percents to kill, also dthrow to dair NEVER works, they can jump out of it)

your opponents also seemed to like to go above your head alot after coming from teh sky.....

nice tech skill though, but this is coming from teh slowest good ganon out there (trust me, wait till you see, you'll be surprised on how it's good)

i like how you hit zelda with an accidental up tilt and a falcon with an accidental b

nice combo's overall, keep it up

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, thanks everyone for the comments and about the name, i just didnt know what to call it and fist of death seemed to fit a ganon combo vid so....yeah.

I just went to my first big tournament just now, RoX4 and i did okay :D I got through the first round of pools and beat a lot of sheiks and falcos XD. Fox is much more of a problem though, his speed is just too much for ganon :(

At least i find fox the hardest matchup for gan-man

Oh and btw i teched a falcon punch against helios XD XD XD XD XD XD

Linkje

Smash Lord
I posted on youtube.

I will repeat it.
Although this doesn't represent your playing style, I can make up a few points of criticism.

Again I admire you for playing ganon.
But your opponents fall For everything. the chain combo's (dair) are great. but it's not that easy like in the vid to get them in the dair that way.

Summarize, I want to play you at the next big european tournament. maybe we could talk about a few things. I also managed to see that your great in using your back up air in to a grab that was nice!!

OK don't mind my points and stuff cause it sucks but try to read it ;)

grtz

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, i think you are right about that but....i searced for days looking for the right song and didnt find anything that fitted ganon well so i just put my favourite song in it :)

Renth

Smash Hero
@ Stormblast

If you've ever considered visiting Florida this is your welcome.

if you want i'll house you as long as you want if you want to visit.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
OMG renth, i would like to but i dont know when i´ll be in america, maybe this summer or summer 2009, i will at least let you know =)

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, let me tell you, Stormblast. You have impeccable music tastes. The first thing I did when I finished that video was start to download every single S.S.H song availible on their website <_<. Japanese Progressive/instrumental rock is pretty much the best music in the world. (In my opinion, of course)

You've got an extremely nice Gannon there, definetly among some of the best that I've ever seen. I love the excessive stomps, really puts someone in their place when you stomp on them five or six times in a row.

Keep it up man, you could go really far with such a great Gannon.
you should check out 'melt banana' then.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
@ Stormblast

If you've ever considered visiting Florida this is your welcome.

if you want i'll house you as long as you want if you want to visit.
I've already got dibs on housing my homie!

PS Asgeir i made a combo vid myself, check sig.

Top Bottom