• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First thing about Puff in forever.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Jigglypuff is regarded as one of the worst characters in brawl, so she of course won't have the same level of activity as the other characters. Now that Sm4sh came out, less people play brawl and you don't see much from it anymore, sadly. So Brawl AND Jigglypuff have very little activity. I decided to do SOMETHING about it. The last post in this character discussion was made More than a YEAR ago! Woah! Well either way, I wanna talk about what I think of Puff competitively. She is actually underrated in my opinion, she has a lot of tools and combos I found out while LABing her. However her rest in this game is the worst, it's slightly easier to combo into, but it doesn't kill near as early as it does in melee, 64, and even Sm4sh. It kills at 80%! Most people can kill with a uncharged smash attack earlier than that. However Puff has more combos in this game than in sm4sh, but she can't utilize them as well due to the physics of brawl. I want to show the world what Puff has to offer, but I may have to work harder for brawl than any other smash game, any thoughts?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Puff is like every low tier : she's not that bad but everyone else is just plain better. There are many characters that can do what she does but better and they don't get punished as hard if they fail.

Playing Puff in Brawl is similar to playing tennis with only one foot : you can smash the ball alright but the moment things get complicated you start wishing you had 2 feet like everyone else, and making up for it takes twice the effort.

With that said if Brawl comes back you can play Jiggs in tounaments because chances are everyone ll have forgotten how the game is played.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Man, it's been forever since Brawl.

I came back with news.

Both Brawl Jiggs and Sm4sh Jiggs are bad.

Until we meet again in the distant future.

D

Deleted member

Well Jigglypuff is bottom tier no more in Ultimate.

Jiggs is a potential mid tier, low tier at worst.

Top Bottom