• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First stage/character you unlocked?

Nnedis

Smash Rookie
Just curious to see what everyone's first unlock was. :) Mine was Mario Bros.

MeatyBrawler

Smash Rookie
75m. I have this tradition were i always play Dk 100 times before i do anything else in a new smash game. Caz u know, he was me first main.

F41R

Smash Rookie
I think the first stage that I unlocked is probably Mario Bros. as well. First character Marth. I never played the SSE until I had unlocked all of the characters first.

SuperSonicRider

Smash Rookie
The first character I unlocked was Luigi, because I was trying so hard to unlock Sonic... The first stage I unlocked was Luigi's Mansion because I gave Weegee a few test runs vs my friend as Mario.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
I honestly dont remember what the first character I unlocked or the stage. How unfortunate

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Ditto here dude... I had Kirby and thats all I wanted, really... Hmm... although, if I do remember correctly, Brawl keeps track of your accomplishments... I could check that and find out...

Aibou

Smash Master
First character was Ganondorf. Completing Classic with Zelda was just too appealing xD.

First stage was Luigi's Mansion I think...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My first was Falcon and stage was PS1.

Pikachu24

Smash Cadet
i forget :/ its been such a long time since i already beat it, i just kept all my data. but unless i miss my guess i unlocked zelda or diddy first i think :b and as for the stage im pretty sure it was mario bros.
but i dont know, i forget :)

D

Deleted member

snake was first, i cant remember what stage i unlocked first. might have been like big blue or something, but i highly doubt that.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Falcon, and i think it was PS1 or something >.<
Can't recall.

Edit: *Looks up*

Wow, i've been here already >_>
Need to remember my steps.

Top Bottom