• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Official Shaq-Fu Tier List Released

GJR78

Smash Rookie
NNID
GJR-7.8
My prayers have been answered! Thanks Shaqboards!

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
ShaqBoards is proud to release the first official tier list for the world's most competitive fighting game in the eSports universe: Shaq-Fu. The list, compiled by the Shaq Back Room and reviewed for accuracy by @Shaq himself, is bound to stir up some discussion on the competitive metagame. In addition, the world's largest Shaq-Fu tournament has been confirmed to replace all other games in the line-up for this year's EVO 2015 Championship. All pot bonuses and entry fees will be allocated for the game and its top players. Check out the list below and give us your thoughts!

☆☆☆☆ Tier
Shaq

☆ Tier
Diesel

S Tier
Kaori
Nezu

A Tier
Leotsu
Sett

B-Ballin' Tier
Beast
Colonel
Rajah
Voodoo​

F Outta Here Tier
Auroch
Mephis

Interested in discussing the list and the championship? Follow me and Shaq on Twitter. -Xiivi
in shaq-fu is not about Tiers, its about skill.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Nothing is bad 100% there's always something even someone will like.
Superman 64 did its darndest to prove you wrong, though even that had Superman's "Then there's no time to waste" voice clip as a personal positive, so it's just 99.9% bad.

Streetwize

Smash Apprentice
So it seems my little furry main really is up there. Tier list is accurate though as Diesel is broken as all **** with that kick-knife combo. Shaq can **** himself though as he always ruins my fun in this game. I mean, he looks like Michael Jordan if he were a Harlem Globetrotter.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fans of Shaq Fu, as well as the upcoming sequel, need to stand together to foster the community.

#OneBasket

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
Shaq OP plz nerf!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!
I go to leave a comment and realize that <-- this is me for today. Not that I'm against it, but...but why?

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
This is the best April Fools joke I've ever seen.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
PLEASE make a board called Shaq FU and we'll make it competetive.

Top Bottom