• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First Mario Thread

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
What are everyones impressions of Mario in brawl, from videos or peoples descriptions......

edit* Here's another question when the first tier list comes out (it will probly be a while) where do you think mario will be?

Also ive heard from people playing at e for all that marios fludd attack wasnt very usefull, but being a mario main im determined to find a use for it, so that will be the first thing i do when i play brawl.... (besides figure out all of the basic stuff of course like how much mario has changed from melee)

Also if anyone is intrested this is a vid of me playing mario in melee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16h2jEkpDwY

Its about 1 1/2 years old so i play alot differently now but its the only vid i have of me playing......

feel free to post ur own vids of mario (ssb or ssbm) I figured this would be a fun thing to do while we wait for brawl

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice
It makes me happy as a Mario player and Mario fan to hear and visually see (in the videos) the improvements in Mario.

At first I was afraid that his Down-Smash was going to be replaced by Mario Tornado because of FLUDD, but now it seems the Tornado is his Dair so I have absolutely no worries for Mario, I'm really excited to play him in Brawl.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm just happy that his aerial fist of doom is still there.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Everyone loves Mario. Well, everyone should....
The new FLUDD move looks like a good edgeguard. Hopefully the new Luigi (with assumed vacuum) will be just as fantastic.

Top Bottom